Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no got ma face oan the day and was looking a bit rough. I saw these Marion pics and now I feel really beaut. Cheers Marion hen.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely howling

Reactions: 11
Buzzin for the outfit reveal. Did the ugly bugger tell us where he’s going? And who with? Canny mind as a switched aff during the dots of doom

Reactions: 17
Honestly, imagine having a face like that and posting photos for the world to see.
The confidence though him and label lady are an ugly pair of fuckers but my god do they think they’re stunners

Reactions: 25
Jesus that pic of him this morning. He looks like he’s aged 20 yrs over night. He’s also filtered that pic and managed to make it worse? Filters are meant to make you look better! So if that’s what he looks like with a filter imagine without. Very unfortunate looking worm he is.

Reactions: 21
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
Does he own any different clothes also?

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I need a tena lady I am that excited to see the outfit!

Wearing the skanky hoosecoat over the polo shirt....the flat must be freezing!

Reactions: 24
How does his hair cut manage to get worse each time? Nathan scissorhands is definitely trolling him.
What’s with the compulsion to put that grey dish towel on every time he gets home? Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t put my dressing gown on over my clothes I only put it on after a shower or over my jammies

Reactions: 31
Christ! He looks 80 here my 77 year old neighbour looks more youthful. What a rodent.

What’s with the compulsion to put that grey dish towel on every time he gets home? Don’t know about anyone else but I don’t put my dressing gown on over my clothes I only put it on after a shower or over my jammies
Dish towel . My neighbour does this, puts a manky housecoat over her full outfit as soon as she gets in. bloody odd!

Reactions: 16
It's a fucking straight jacket the thick cunt needs not a granny's bed jacket

What in the name of all that is Holy is that outfit all about!! The cardigan! The trainers! The stupid under shirt

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.