Cleaning with Mario #104 I clean my bin in the shower & my name is my power.. Also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is oor Hannah taking make up tips fae Martin, unless ah'm auld and orange face is noo bougie #oompaloompa

Reactions: 29
Own home range
Imagine going through life with such delusions.
Honestly, I’m envious! It’s like oor Marion has the opposite of body dysmorphia, but in all areas of his life.

Proper munter but think he’s pyoor stunning
Lives in a shed in wasteland but thinks he’s really in a mansion in LA
Works a cleaning job (nothing wrong with that) but believes he’s some high powered CEO and calls the people he cleans for his ‘clients’
Has a literacy level of age 3 but thinks he can write a book

I could go on… must be nice to be so disillusioned ma lovelie xx

Reactions: 27
Martins been on the PowerPoint on the craptop again lads. Fade in fade out. Those teacups are boggin
---
FUCK OFF!!!!
Tesco getting wee work experience people in ta pick the Hinch label aff all her unsold home shite and put Mario stickers oan insteed so aye

Reactions: 26
How does he imagine this Home range would work exactly. Would he sit at home sulking until b&m Home Bargains or Selfridges dm him begging him to use his name to some Temu level shite. PLEASE GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
Maybe his family will finance him building the business from the ground up.
He literally had to learn to sign his name for the avamay packaging, imagine telling hunners of lovelies that.

Reactions: 26
Tesco getting wee work experience people in ta pick the Hinch label aff all her unsold home shite and put Mario stickers oan insteed so aye
And then sold to some random online pound store

Reactions: 12
Also. Who's rushing out to buy Mario's range (even though we all know it will never happen? What will it consist of? Answers on a fag packet please....

Reactions: 18
How is he going to start his own home decor? He don't even have management. That small business thought how can I get rid of this summer collection.. I know let's send to Marion because he loves junk, tat and clutter just pretend I want to gift him it all.

Reactions: 16
Is oor Hannah taking make up tips fae Martin, unless ah'm auld and orange face is noo bougie #oompaloompa

View attachment 2342369
When l first saw her video l thought she's done her blusher in bad light And I'm all for people having confidence in themselves, but this bint things she's a candidate for next top model

Wtf are those massive,
ugly monstrosities!

Here we go again. Mario and his ridiculous bright ideas.
Yes, you are dreaming big you fool, because Klarna can't buy you stock to sell

Reactions: 13
In the wee scrote's defense the one he bought said hydrate or something like that I think.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.