Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His DM's have been so full of people asking if he is going to charge for tickets to see him on this kiosk 😂 😂
I wish he wouldn't make me laugh so hard early in the morning as i near spat tea all over the laptop. the bald hermit honestly thinks he is somebody :m
can't wait for this journey my lovelies so aye keep your power also x x x
Omg how many dots of doom banging on that he's not makng a big thing out of the "appearance" and how it's not a thing but clearly he so wants it to be a thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying he'll let us all know when it's going to be....but thought you didn't want to make a thing of it Maz?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's loving it thinking he's now at the dizzy heights of Hinch and doing an appearance. Who do these fame hungry wannabes think they are? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I usually go to meadowhall for a Xmas shopping trip.....#justsaying 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell Martin, we had sporks in the 1980's 🤣 fab for eating a jacket potato 🤣 and did he say £6 was expensive for 4 pieces of cutlery? Martin it's not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg how many dots of doom banging on that he's not makng a big thing out of the "appearance" and how it's not a thing but clearly he so wants it to be a thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying he'll let us all know when it's going to be....but thought you didn't want to make a thing of it Maz?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's loving it thinking he's now at the dizzy heights of Hinch and doing an appearance. Who do these fame hungry wannabes think they are? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I usually go to meadowhall for a Xmas shopping trip.....#justsaying 😉😉😉😉
Exactly, if it wasn’t a big thing then he would have said no more about it yet he had 50 dots before he started his very busy day telling us it was infact not a big thing and there won’t be any tickets etc 😂

It’ll be one of them wee shite pop up stalls you get in shopping centres that sell all the tat of the day. It’ll prob be perched between a stand that does personalised hair bands like it’s 1998 and a wee foreign man that fixes phone screens and sells phone covers that open like books.

Martin will do a reel with some tacky music over it and make a big song and dance about how he met so many of his lovelies.

Deek will be in the food court with a case of the munchies after getting high as a kite on the bespoke bus journey.

Martin will tell us all how he’s going to step out of his comfort zone more - yawnnnnn

I honestly can’t wait hen😂

thankful I don’t live near Meadowhall - imagine if any of you lovelies that do live close by might have family that end up going shopping that day and end up buying one of you a wee bespoke Ava May wax melt set for Christmas😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Abzalootly cannae wait to see aw the pics in the wild uze lovelies take at the stall. He’s acting like he’s flying in by helicopter to make an appearance when in reality, he’s helpin at a stall.

Youse aw need to ask him loads of questions so that he can really show us aw the stuff he knows about retail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long til Hinchy or someone else whose arse Maz is firmly lodged inside raves aboot threads. and as quick as the sharts leave his choccy starfish he will change his mind and backtrack ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
As if he couldn’t get any more unlikeable, it turns out he’s one of those miserable fuckers who talk through a TV programme that you want to watch just because they don’t find it interesting. Irritating twatweasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As if he couldn’t get any more unlikeable, it turns out he’s one of those miserable fuckers who talk through a TV programme that you want to watch just because they don’t find it interesting. Irritating twatweasel.
Or films the bleeping end of it and shows it on his stories! Yes, I’m still not over the Toy Story 4 debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He probably doesn't like Threads because he doen't understand how things like Twitter actually work. And the fast that he's so bleeping illiterate none of his posts would make any sense anyway, also.

Also, WTF does he need a Dyson hair dryer for on his three hairs!! Absolute weapon.
No lie, I thought he meant the Dyson hoover and not his hairdryer Soo ayye. Well done on the the thread title @Ferguson keep aiming for the higher sky, sprine bright, show all your colours. Also 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No lie, I thought he meant the Dyson hoover and not his hairdryer Soo ayye. Well done on the the thread title @Ferguson keep aiming for the higher sky, sprine bright, show all your colours. Also 💎👌
I thought she meant the dyson fan and no the hairdryer. Although now I think of it he’s no goat the dyson fan, he’s got the influencer snide one, the vortex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't really understand why he claims to be desperate to get off Instagram. He could just delete his account, no? Or is he so desperate to "make it big" on That App that he can't actually quit until he does. Except he won't because he's a foul mouthed little shite and no big company or agency in their right mind would even want to work for him. If he doesn't even have a management company, it says it all really, doesn't it.
He only says it to freak out his menopausal mafia ma lovelie. He needs the validation. He will still be using it when everyone else has moved on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think he’s off to Belfast next week so that Deek can join his pals for their little mandarin march on the 12th? 🍊

• Haha
I ken we dinnae like Deek noo but it really irritates me when he talks over Deeks choice of TV.
Does it with the football too.
Go sit in another room.
Ignorant fat slag also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I ken we dinnae like Deek noo but it really irritates me when he talks over Deeks choice of TV.
Does it with the football too.
Go sit in another room.
Ignorant fat slag also.
But but but he doesn't have another room to sit in! He's never more than 4 steps from his TV wherever he goes in that poky box. Imagine tryna watch hour fave TV programme and all you can hear is his sharts sploshing into the bog followed by the stench

• Haha
I’m no famous or a celebrity guys it’s just a bit of fun ….
You bleeping wish Marion 🙄🙄🙄
You are a walking ICK … also

• Haha
Why does he have to sit right next to Derek whinging when he’s watching sport! 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh fecking shut your dial you twisty twit.
Bin him Derek!. Domboii is much better looking than that miserable bastard 🤪
Screenshot_20230706-221626_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
God he’s such a miserable bastard isn’t he. I couldn’t live with someone who complains like that all the time. If Mr HappySnail wants to watch sport or something I’m not interested in, I just go on my phone or go to bed and read a book or something?
Deek should ditch his arse and reclaim the flat.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.