Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd pay to not see him!

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN GET TO KNOW - has to be the worst bloody saying ever btw. He has put me in a foul mood. I may go and scream into a cushion hens xxx
Hay hen it's a wee nod to us we know he cant keep his big fat trunk off tattle so hi mazda you big ugly sloth
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a busy shift posting stories slagging off that app Threads. He is such a hateful walloper. Hes only posting about it because Andrew did it’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My gran a long time ago used to give us what she called a splade which i think is similar to this but we used to get it too eat cake or a side dish? Does he think he is actually discovering things that no one knows about.
Also my husband uses my dyson air wrap to dry / brush his beard after a shower and it drives me mad but he would never have bought it for himself 😂

Reactions: 12
This proves the mentality of this imbecile, aka Mario.

I've never heard of this group, and probably a lot haven't. But well done, Mario. You've just highlighted it for all trolls to jump on the bandwagon. So any celebrity or influencer that gets targeted, Mario's to blame 😜

The wax melts, and diffusers have definitely affected his stupid brain 🤡

Screenshot_20230706-134332_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230706-132744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Threads- ie he cannae get the hang of it so slagging it off. Listen to me now hens - you will thank me later also and etc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Threads- ie he cannae get the hang of it so slagging it off. Listen to me now hens - you will thank me later also and etc
He's slagging it and twitter off but the wee fat ballbag doesn't even get abused on twitter because nobody knows who he is. He just doesn't like twitter because we found deek's old account and him declaring his love to domboiiiiii 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Or continue with the lifestyle you have and you’ll be dead in 20 years. What a bleeping whalloper.

Personally I liked Twitter and seen no more hate that you do on any other platform.
If memory serves me right he was a right nasty little bleep on Twitter. We know Maz from when we discovered the tweets from the account you’re locked out of 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hay hen it's a wee nod to us we know he cant keep his big fat trunk off tattle so hi mazda you big ugly sloth
IYDKYNTGTK
He's on here all the time, it's the only place people talk about him and he never fucks up about trolls 🙄:unsure: I wish 'Chicken Little' would come back. I enjoyed those days when Martin came on pretending it wasn't him.
---
If memory serves me right he was a right nasty little bleep on Twitter. We know Maz from when we discovered the tweets from the account you’re locked out of 😂
That's right he was, his facebook was rife with nasty posts too. He's got a very very short memory just like his very very short hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This proves the mentality of this imbecile, aka Mario.

I've never heard of this group, and probably a lot haven't. But well done, Mario. You've just highlighted it for all trolls to jump on the bandwagon. So any celebrity or influencer that gets targeted, Mario's to blame 😜

The wax melts, and diffusers have definitely affected his stupid brain 🤡

View attachment 2288935

View attachment 2288938
Can we please have a thread just for pictures like this🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well ma lovelies, in the wise words of camel fud Krystal Meth, eat pasta wi a spork and love your life, also.
Screenshot_20230706-113012~2.png

Martin's got the horn, ah mean huz horns. Wud explain the dodgy shaped haircut trying take hide them #factual
Screenshot_20230706-113024~2.png

• Haha
A few wee belters from her auld Twitter account. Enjoy Ma lovelies xxx
Loving that first tweet. ''work part-time on full-time wages'' - but he has finally made it as now he works part-time on full time Klarna 🤗 🤗
Will put that in bold just incase Martin needs a reminder that Klarna is not free money and will need to be paid.
Likely still be paying that ninja air fryer, smeg toaster, and dyson hairdryer in the year 2026.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lanzarote is my absolute favourite place in the world. We go at least twice a year, and have done since we got married 20 years ago. I can’t believe this fat roaster is going there. I’ll bet he’s staying in Puerto Del Carmen, near the Biosphera so he can shop every day
Same hen me and Mr Lamb love lanzarote it’s a beautiful island, don’t expect Maria and DumDim will see or experience much of the culture. She’ll be too busy moaning and taking pictures of Spanish cleaning products for her lovlies on insta, dizzy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same hen me and Mr Lamb love lanzarote it’s a beautiful island, don’t expect Maria and DumDim will see or experience much of the culture. She’ll be too busy moaning and taking pictures of Spanish cleaning products for her lovlies on insta, dizzy cow!
Can you imagine her getting on one of the poor camels at Timanfaya? 😂

• Haha
Or continue with the lifestyle you have and you’ll be dead in 20 years. What a bleeping whalloper.

Personally I liked Twitter and seen no more hate that you do on any other platform.
Never even heard of Threads but think I might sign up just to abuse silly Marion!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anybody know what 'absolutely ruped' means?

Those wonderful spoon/, forks that has blown him away, I got a set of them in a wedding present 43 years ago, he seems to think they're something new, he could of got tae know but he obvs didny. Walloper.
Means skint ma lovely. So skint he is buying toddler cutlery. Factual.

• Haha

I don't really understand why he claims to be desperate to get off Instagram. He could just delete his account, no? Or is he so desperate to "make it big" on That App that he can't actually quit until he does. Except he won't because he's a foul mouthed little shite and no big company or agency in their right mind would even want to work for him. If he doesn't even have a management company, it says it all really, doesn't it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.