Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I've missed something here.... is he going to meadowhall? When is it?

Is he aware that Sheffield isn't in Glasgow ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s after an In the Style contract ma lovelies. Perrie basically thinks she owns the company. Ey it’ll be Marion does Shien chic. Light a match too close and youse will go up in flames ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ what an ugly ugly creature!!!
Face like a fisted sphincter!! Fat mutant!!!!
IMG_5998.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Cba watching or listening to they dots of doom, would rather count every strand of hair on my head (mare than 3 anyway, sorry maz), but I definitely think I'll be making the trip from the east coast to meadow hall to see this absolute tool in the wild!
Also, as a new member and longtime lurker, i wanted to say a bespoke hello to all you lovelies, and a boujie thank you for keeping me entertained the last couple of years! Tattie hearts to yiz all, keep spining bright!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
💯 % i guarantee that the pop up shop shite stall wont have beak at it , if he reads here as he does then he'll tit himself more than usual, thinkin trolls will compromise his safety 🤣 ugly bug eyed bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I ken we dinnae like Deek noo but it really irritates me when he talks over Deeks choice of TV.
Does it with the football too.
Go sit in another room.
Ignorant fat slag also.
There isnt any other room in the beirut shoebox🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on god's green earth would anyone send a book to Mazza? On a good day, she's barely able to string together a coherent sentence, let alone read a book suitable for readers aged ten and over. We're still waiting for her expert review on Amy Sheppard's novel; I suspect she made it to the end of the foreword, then gave up 😕

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It annoys me so much that the illiterate, fat slug is gifted books. The publishers should get to know that up until recently the only books in the bedsit were cereal boxes wrapped in “designer” labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does he have to sit right next to Derek whinging when he’s watching sport! 🤦🏾‍♀️
But I thought he's to anxious to film in front of wee D?
---
Why on god's green earth would anyone send a book to Mazza? On a good day, she's barely able to string together a coherent sentence, let alone read a book suitable for readers aged ten and over. We're still waiting for her expert review on Amy Sheppard's novel; I suspect she made it to the end of the foreword, then gave up 😕
I've said it before, I will say it again. The tone deaf bleep has no clue how much KP is hated, animal abusing, child abusing, lying, bullying evil witch she is. He's brought the book to get a reshare off the morally bereft slag since she's another bestie.
Breath. That's triggered me far to much on this day that is going to be hot af. Enjoy the sweat box Maz xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right I've missed something here.... is he going to meadowhall? When is it?

Is he aware that Sheffield isn't in Glasgow ?
Aye hen.

He hasn't said when but he just needs tae wait for Ticketmaster tae get the global event added tae their website & Group 4 tae confirm if they have the capacity tae deal with the security aspects of such a famous celebrity also x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's lies and libel from the old Dragon from start to finish. I occasionally wonder what brain dead fool could still be a fan of the smelly old plastic cow, then Mario reminds me, other stupid stupid people.
---
People who read Katie Price or Influencer books and think it makes them look deep 😬
it's a handy way to quickly sort them into the pile of stupid people not worth bothering with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma hens I don’t think he was gifted that book unless I need my Kerry katonas checked and he wrote that, I think he just wrote it to sound like he did when actually he rattled his petty cash box doon at small business Waterstones online

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Or continue with the lifestyle you have and you’ll be dead in 20 years. What a bleeping whalloper.

Personally I liked Twitter and seen no more hate that you do on any other platform.
If he's hopefully off the app in 20 years time and spreads so much hate for social media why doesn't he just shut all his social media done and duck right off, NOW. It's no his joab so there is NOTHING keeping him oan that app.

Just go Marion, nobody would miss you, not truly. I mean I'd miss slagging you off cos you're such a bleep and deserve it but that's about it.

Nobody is stopping you.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We always stay just outside PDC, in Matagorda. I’m black and I STILL burn out there, even when we go in winter. I can’t wait until he gets third degree burns 😂
We always stay in Matagorda too. 5 weeks until our next visit! I bet he’ll hate the heat. Can’t believe that gormless lump is going to my favourite place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
💯 % i guarantee that the pop up shop shite stall wont have beak at it , if he reads here as he does then he'll tit himself more than usual, thinkin trolls will compromise his safety 🤣 ugly bug eyed bleep
I agree. He'll say that he hud tae pull out because his security wiz compromised. He'll do a thoosand dots of doom suggesting that evil trolls have been DMing his closed inbox with homophobic death threats. He cannae admit that he's been reading this 'vile hate forum' so he'll have tae come up with another story. Calling it noo hens. Pathetic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mazda only wants a spork so he can use it to shovel his beige slop into his mouth with one hand while he frantically scrolls tattle with the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We always stay in Matagorda too. 5 weeks until our next visit! I bet he’ll hate the heat. Can’t believe that gormless lump is going to my favourite place.
I’ll bet if he stays in Matagorda it’ll be that dump the Beatriz Playa. We always stay in a villa or Las Gaviotas. I know hen, the wealth is reeking oota mae

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ll bet if he stays in Matagorda it’ll be that dump the Beatriz Playa. We always stay in a villa or Las Gaviotas. I know hen, the wealth is reeking oota mae
We always stay in Morromar. I keep looking at at Las Gaviotas but I’m a fat lazy slug like Martin and I like the all inclusive. Unlike Martin though, we’ve actually explored all over the island and La Graciosa. I bet he’ll be out chucking a towel over a sunbed at 6am and then filming himself all day moaning that he’s too hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.