Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. He'll say that he hud tae pull out because his security wiz compromised. He'll do a thoosand dots of doom suggesting that evil trolls have been DMing his closed inbox with homophobic death threats. He cannae admit that he's been reading this 'vile hate forum' so he'll have tae come up with another story. Calling it noo hens. Pathetic!
He was already saying last night that it was “too much” with his followers thinking it’s a ticketed event or meet and greet 🙄 and it was setting off his anxiety. And people asking why he’s not doing this “event” in Glasgow 🤣 like they’re getting all arsey about it. So all he has to do is play that card and say he can’t handle it. Easy way to back out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon Marion says he doesn’t like it because he’s not got as much control over what people say about him and with it being linked to the app he’s never off, he won’t be able to ignore it as much as he does here.

Reactions: 18
I reckon Marion says he doesn’t like it because he’s not got as much control over what people say about him and with it being linked to the app he’s never off, he won’t be able to ignore it as much as he does here.
If you’re blocked on Insta you’re blocked on threads ma lovlie. 💎💅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think he won't be able to buy followers (him and Hinch actually) so it'll be a more true reflection of how many fake followers they actually have. Probably not good when your entire business model is built on fake follows. They'll say they don't want to use it because of trolls, but we all know it's because it'll put the truth out there for all to see.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230707-121904_Instagram.jpg

Legit cringeing myself inside out right up into my anus and rolling away into cringe land 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Mario, reign yourself in with your inflated ego mate. You sound ridiculous posting this 🙄

BTW, your name is shite. All l see when l see your name is that funny little man on the Super Mario games 😂
Screenshot_20230707-125419_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230707-125408_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2290844

Legit cringeing myself inside out right up into my anus and rolling away into cringe land 😬😬😬
Fucks sake he really thinks he's some kind of superhero lol. What a twit. He's an illiterate, impoverished fat little slug who lives in a tiny box and buys stuff. And that's his whole life. Also Marion, what do you mean your name is your amour? Are you really telling us that your name is your lover or did you mean armour? Absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wheatcroft’s getting a lash lift, see how long until ugly bleep copies.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fucks sake he really thinks he's some kind of superhero lol. What a twit. He's an illiterate, impoverished fat little slug who lives in a tiny box and buys stuff. And that's his whole life. Also Marion, what do you mean your name is your amour? Are you really telling us that your name is your lover or did you mean armour? Absolute moron
His arrogance & delusions of gandeur astound me!
Holed up in a scruffy council bedsit, up to his bulbous eyeballs in debt, no proper friends.
Getting fatter by the day.

Yet he posts like hes some inspirational famous celebrity.

Absolute walloper & nae debates also 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oanly wan wull need tae be taken aff the flight next year, Super(fat) Mario #foodbaby 🤰
Screenshot_20230707-140111.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The thing is, the name Mario would be alright on an actual Italian person. With olive skin and good looks.

On a fat, pale, balding, midget, Fanny from Scotland it is just ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The thing is, the name Mario would be alright on an actual Italian person. With olive skin and good looks.

I'm still sad his real name isn't Martin 😞

• Haha

That's so true. I work with an Italian guy who is properly Italian with an Italian name, rides a cute little moped, very tanned, pretty good looking and will basically shun you if you dare order a cappuccino after midday, and his name just fits. Italian names just don't fit on Scottish baldies living in a council flat, moaning about life and living on beige crap.

• Haha
Dunno what he’s bumping his gums about. Apparently he’s been called “Maz” for years. Nae debates also

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Went out last night and he is

Still swearing like the moron he is.​
Still moaning about work.​
Still can't read.​
Still has no style whatever angle he posts the wrapped kitchen from.​
Still a head.​

Anyway, Happy FriYay loverlies.

358335106_945727856539237_7089032807834942692_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.