Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving that first tweet. ''work part-time on full-time wages'' - but he has finally made it as now he works part-time on full time Klarna πŸ€— πŸ€—
Will put that in bold just incase Martin needs a reminder that Klarna is not free money and will need to be paid.
Likely still be paying that ninja air fryer, smeg toaster, and dyson hairdryer in the year 2026.
There's a bougie thread title in your poast, work part time on full time klarna 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Such a busy shift posting stories slagging off that app Threads. He is such a hateful walloper. Hes only posting about it because Andrew did it’s pathetic.
I've just seen and you're right, he posted his rant straight after Andrew. He doesn't have an original thought rattling around that tiny little brain of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's a bougie thread title in your poast, work part time on full time klarna 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I should try to remember that for when closer to the end of this thread because I just know our Mazda would be absolutely foaming at the mouth at us tattle witches saying he's on klarna πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just told Mr Happysnail that I'm so tired lately and he said "oh you might be vitamin deficient" which got me wondering about Mazda's vitamin journey and how that's going πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My gran a long time ago used to give us what she called a splade which i think is similar to this but we used to get it too eat cake or a side dish? Does he think he is actually discovering things that no one knows about.
Also my husband uses my dyson air wrap to dry / brush his beard after a shower and it drives me mad but he would never have bought it for himself πŸ˜‚
That's what I had, they were called splades, I was wracking my old brain to remember the name but couldn't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My gran a long time ago used to give us what she called a splade which i think is similar to this but we used to get it too eat cake or a side dish? Does he think he is actually discovering things that no one knows about.
Also my husband uses my dyson air wrap to dry / brush his beard after a shower and it drives me mad but he would never have bought it for himself πŸ˜‚
Just looked at these splade things.

They look a bit different to a spork but seem more practical.

1688656467954.png
1688656556192.png

Reactions: 11
Hoping he’s off the app that is Instagram soon - just click delete you attention seeking idiot. He really pisses me off when he pretends he hates being on that app. He would literally have no life without scrolling Instagram everyday. Capeesh

Reactions: 21
Hoping he’s off the app that is Instagram soon - just click delete you attention seeking idiot. He really pisses me off when he pretends he hates being on that app. He would literally have no life without scrolling Instagram everyday. Capeesh
He goes on like he’s a National institution and he does it for the good of the people. Aye, calm doon Princess Di. Naeboady would miss you if you closed that app. Also and etc

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But then ah'd huv nae life oan tattle. πŸ₯Ί
---
He goes on like he’s a National institution and he does it for the good of the people. Aye, calm doon Princess Di. Naeboady would miss you if you closed that app. Also and etc
Time tae bring oot the classic Dimartin poast. Oor ain queen of sharts 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's such a miserable bitter fat loser.

Not a single person thought they would need to buy a ticket to see him stood at a stall in Meadowhall πŸ˜‚
Ah'm close enough tae visit and take photos of her πŸ’œ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He's slagging it and twitter off but the wee fat ballbag doesn't even get abused on twitter because nobody knows who he is. He just doesn't like twitter because we found deek's old account and him declaring his love to domboiiiiii πŸ€—
Fat ballbag omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mr tinkerbell cat uses my dyson to dry his hair, he has more hair than Martin and it takes him honestly about 5 seconds so I can confirm it would take Martin 0.001 seconds to dry his wee 3 pube hair head.

why did he buy that Dyson in all seriousness? A wee travel hairdryer from home bargains would have sufficed considering he has no hair. I bought mine back during lockdown when I was working from home but had nothing to spend my petty cash on and couldn't go out of my house which has a front and back door. So I saved and bought one from that wee small business john lewis. I actually have quite a bit of hair and drying it was always a pet hate as it took ages so just thought I would treat myself.

Do we know what ever happened to that nail set he bought from amazon?

Pure weirdo.

ignore the bad grammar and spelling my lovelies, spelling is not my job nae debates!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Im sorry , but weve got to have '3 pube hair head ' feature in next thread title. Nae debates 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---
Abit off topic but does anyone follow The Latham Life? I feel like she might just trump Maz on the candle/diffuser/reed/wax front. I don't know how anyone can live in her house with all the chemicals. She also has a cat and dog's. She might be his inspiration.
I used to have a nosey on her page but haven’t for a long time, I’d forgotten about her. Can’t decide if I can tolerate her or not πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So his long day started well after 10am and he’s just off to dogsit Dolly after work? Not exactly the same as doing a solid 12 hours cleaning is it Maz. So he thinks sitting in his brothers house looking after a dog is classed as work? Imagine if he actually had to start work at 7am, I think it would literally kill him off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still cannae believe on this or any dayn of dawn that he’s actual paid ful price for a Dyson. The walk from the bathroom to the bedroom is probably enough wind to dry his bespoke heid.

I cannae wait to see him fae several angles atthis stall ma hens love u all who are goin

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This proves the mentality of this imbecile, aka Mario.

I've never heard of this group, and probably a lot haven't. But well done, Mario. You've just highlighted it for all trolls to jump on the bandwagon. So any celebrity or influencer that gets targeted, Mario's to blame 😜

The wax melts, and diffusers have definitely affected his stupid brain 🀑

View attachment 2288935

View attachment 2288938
Mingle and abuse, does he mean mangle. That shroud he wears tho, gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.