Cleaning with Mario #103 I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone over the age of 5 need a spoon/fork/knife all in one? I suppose he has the mental age of a fetus so I’ve answered my own question also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if he will charge? Who tf does he think he is, and when he's just running a market stall why on earth would people think they need to pay to have a look at him?! People are so weird
God, imagine complaining about how hard you work while you're still sat in your manky house coat at 10:30 on a Thursday banging on about forks being a bleeping game changer. Meanwhile most normal people are up and about, getting ready for the day at 6:30, starting work at 9 and then doing a full 8 hours (or more) before they can relax and thinking about such benign things like bleeping forks. What a pathetic little life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is he seriously just discovering sporks aged 40, sorry 39 and 3/4?
They literally used to give them away when you bought your lunch at Sainsburys. I guess he would have known that if he actually worked in a joab he was at all day and had to buy his lunch out....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anybody know what 'absolutely ruped' means?

Those wonderful spoon/, forks that has blown him away, I got a set of them in a wedding present 43 years ago, he seems to think they're something new, he could of got tae know but he obvs didny. Walloper.

• Haha
Moaning he’s hot from his dyson hair dryer that must take all of 0.001 second to dry his hair whilst wearing a fleece hoosecoat.

Saying his body is “shutting down” from working so hard when its gone 10am and hes not even left the bedsit yet?!

Thinking people think they have to pay to meet him?

The toddler cutlery?

What a troll he is this morning ma lovelies.

• Haha
To be fair, I’d pay money tae see him……… behind glass in a bleeping zoo, where he belongs

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jeez, after watching him cream his pants and swear over a spork, I totally understand why he is fighting oof the people who want him to advertise their wares.

Oh wait, he isn't fighting them oof, he says no all the time.

Yeah, I bet it is Mario ma loverlie.

358048712_1332314380974740_8571648993552298347_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jeez, after watching him cream his pants and swear over a spork, I totally understand why he is fighting oof the people who want him to advertise their wares.

Oh wait, he isn't fighting them oof, he says no all the time.

Yeah, I bet it is Mario ma loverlie.

View attachment 2288625
View attachment 2288626
He's such a potty mouthed prune. He swears like all the time. Very professional Maz, that will get the offers of work rolling in won't it? twit. Honestly what 40 year old man orgasms over a bloody spork!

• Haha
He's such a potty mouthed prune. He swears like all the time. Very professional Maz, that will get the offers of work rolling in won't it? twit. Honestly what 40 year old man orgasms over a bloody spork!
Counted four swears and him saying it's expensive for four bits of cutlery which essentially means it's not worth the money. Yeah I'm sure sellers are begging for him to advertise for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The more famous he thinks he’s getting the worse his language gets. He is a foul mouthed little sweaty baw bag 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lanzarote is my absolute favourite place in the world. We go at least twice a year, and have done since we got married 20 years ago. I can’t believe this fat roaster is going there. I’ll bet he’s staying in Puerto Del Carmen, near the Biosphera so he can shop every day
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen, allow your inner Martin tae spine bright 💎

Get a wee Chinese in hand fur dinner the night, and huv it in bed, don't worry about the stains the shart wans during the night will hide them ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Moaning he’s hot from his dyson hair dryer that must take all of 0.001 second to dry his hair whilst wearing a fleece hoosecoat.

Saying his body is “shutting down” from working so hard when its gone 10am and hes not even left the bedsit yet?!

Thinking people think they have to pay to meet him?

The toddler cutlery?

What a troll he is this morning ma lovelies.
Mr tinkerbell cat uses my dyson to dry his hair, he has more hair than Martin and it takes him honestly about 5 seconds so I can confirm it would take Martin 0.001 seconds to dry his wee 3 pube hair head.

why did he buy that Dyson in all seriousness? A wee travel hairdryer from home bargains would have sufficed considering he has no hair. I bought mine back during lockdown when I was working from home but had nothing to spend my petty cash on and couldn't go out of my house which has a front and back door. So I saved and bought one from that wee small business john lewis. I actually have quite a bit of hair and drying it was always a pet hate as it took ages so just thought I would treat myself.

Do we know what ever happened to that nail set he bought from amazon?

Pure weirdo.

ignore the bad grammar and spelling my lovelies, spelling is not my job nae debates!!!!!!!!!!! 👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's cringing??? Mate my clit is in my throat you've 'ick'd' me that much by 12pm you wet quilt 🤢🤣
He really does think he's famous doesn't he. What a bleep.
Dates ASAP Maz, me and my friend are making a day of it!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Lanzarote is my absolute favourite place in the world. We go at least twice a year, and have done since we got married 20 years ago. I can’t believe this fat roaster is going there. I’ll bet he’s staying in Puerto Del Carmen, near the Biosphera so he can shop every day
I love it too. We had our honeymoon there. Wasn’t quite the Caribbean cruise I’d hoped for but we all know what a tight arse Dr Skyflier is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair, I’d pay money tae see him……… behind glass in a bleeping zoo, where he belongs
I'd pay tbh, but I'd quite like to be at the back of a crowd of his simpleton fans chucking eggs also.
---
I'd pay to watch him try to eat using chopsticks also etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.