Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how many times in the room did he say ‘she’s lovely On carpet’
And in the kitchen ‘it’s ok I suppose’ duck sake he couldn’t influence anyone!
The last shot with the tv blaring in the back ground too, why does he manage to get it wrong every single time
That was a painful watch.
It’s warm and he decides that sugar that would stick to his manly Lino is the ideal thing to show off a vacuums ability to pick up stuff 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His #ad for the hetty, what’s with the out of breath ramblings? Also listing ‘cons’ trying to be ‘honest’ jeezy peeps… they will never use him again.
I don’t get companies who don’t bother doing their homework. In ma real joab that is no this app and more than 23 minutes a week my company work with carefully selected people/accounts depending on the campaign, everything is meticulously planned and success measured, each time learning more and more.
I would be personally embarrassed if that was my attempt at an ad that I thought was fit to be published publicly but then I am no mas.
So aye that’s my ramblings for the day, as you were ma lovelies.

Reactions: 20
duck me that hoover looks shite, he did 18 passes, EIGHTEEN!!!, over that sugar and his conclusion was that it still hadn't picked up all the mess, and he could only say

"that was alright, I suppose".

What a dog tit piece of equipment if it can't even vacuum up bloody sugar after 18 swipes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
IT. IS. NOT. A. HOOVER. YOU. UTTER. MEATUS.
Sit doon and get sum class, ah huv a hoover that is a shark. Get tae ken west coast scoattish and nae debates. Although am known as the female Martin roon these parts. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have to say this ad is a bog standard review and deffo not approved by the Henry company (going by the length), as he mentions other competitors' machines and let's be honest it's crap.

So star-wise.

1688298064845.png

1 star for trying. 1 for throwing sugar on the floor.

and I do give him a star for the fact he talks about it with enthusiasm.

So out of 5 stars I give it 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*waves at thread* I'd have sworn he'd never meet hunch, book a holiday, yet here we are. I see he's added another layer of fire hazard falbon to his caravan size kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a Henry quick and that "Ad" he did does not do it justice there is different buttons for different floor types and I never use the brush head on hard floor and it gets up everything, including sugar and poppy seeds from when my son "helps" me bake. Mario just give up you aren not an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have to say this ad is a bog standard review and deffo not approved by the Henry company (going by the length), as he mentions other competitors' machines and let's be honest it's crap.

So star-wise.

View attachment 2279367

1 star for trying. 1 for throwing sugar on the floor.

and I do give him a star for the fact he talks about it with enthusiasm.

So out of 5 stars I give it 3.

Why is he so out of breath? Imagine if he actually had a proper sized house to clean? Fat goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah'm away tae email Henry tae cancel my order for a Hetty Quick.

Based on the negative reviews of the OG influencer Marion McKnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he would get a year out of one pod??😯, I have no carpets downstairs except a large rug, no pets and use my Vax upright daily, it is bagless and it needs emptying regularly, the thought of all the dust etc laying in there for a year🤢
I found that weird as well. I only have carpet on the stairs, landing and a large rug downstairs, and l can empty my Dyson cordless after two vacuums.

Well Mario, you didn't convince me to change. You're terrible at selling things mate...Just saying 👎
And the shaking hand was really bad here 😲

Screenshot_20230702-141719_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found that weird as well. I only have carpet on the stairs, landing and a large rug downstairs, and l can empty my Dyson cordless after two vacuums.

Well Mario, you didn't convince me to change. You're terrible at selling things mate...Just saying 👎
And the shaking hand was really bad here 😲

View attachment 2279604
She was shaking profusely at this also hen maybe got the DT’s efter wan a they lethal 👉🏼🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fugly wee shite. And a second mention of autumn, in July, ffs. The weans (in Scotland and N Ireland) have just finished up for the holidays and he’s going all pumpkin spice.
And deep joy, stovies for dinner the night.
IMG_2254.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mario, you're one sad, pathetic middle aged man. And feck did you get hit with the ugly stick as a kid!. Seriously, sort your nose out instead of buying crap 🥴

Screenshot_20230702-150837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
He’s run out of content now. The kitchen ‘makeover’ is done. New breezeblock sofa has arrived. No more ‘decoring’ to do. No holiday chat. No birthday plans as he’s nae pals. Nothing else to look forward to in life.

So it’s back to the old faithful wishing time away to get to Autumn.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.