Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ☢ glow ☢ of Chernobyl so aye. Also like duck Deek was on Etsy looking for a personalised sippy cup, he found it for himself. Making out Deek gets him stuff as “treatits“ when he just uses Deek’s card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So the twit tried to get his sippy cup from Jemma's small business.

Does he by chance mean Solomon's fame-thirsty dead sister, who is called Gemma, who btw has a very large business, who has a co-director called Lord Alan Sugar, who invested £250,000 into it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
How small is that bed? The pillows well hang over on each side. That must be a small double which is 4ft instead of 4ft 6inch 😵 I myself have a superking. Smell the absolute wealth. Also
Ma lovelie you must be of normal size and stature, unlike the two hobbitses of the shire. That’s why they only need a bespoke teeny tiny bed also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I took my 15 year old niece shopping for her birthday last week and she picked out some nice bits. I asked her if she wanted one particular piece personalised and she rolled her eyes so hard I thought they’d never come back around, and said “what do you think I am, 12?”

Ouch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way he gets his name stuck on everything like a 12 year old girl, absolute bespoke creep. Marion, try putting some water in your new supply cup, might hydrate those shrivelled lips.
He's been watching his best mate Hinch, who plasters her kids names over every single thing they wear. He also thinks he is a kid also

Reactions: 12
Oh bollocks I have that cup 🙈
Not personalised tho
Ffs I’m gona have to bin it aren’t I 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How small is that bed? The pillows well hang over on each side. That must be a small double which is 4ft instead of 4ft 6inch 😵 I myself have a superking. Smell the absolute wealth. Also
Oh ma lovelie, I just fall in love with you a little bit more with your every post. So aye 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Especially since I, Martin huz put oan the timber.

Wee Deek must be the scoattish sugar bear and like them like built like Mama June
Screenshot_20230701-235307.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy Birthday tae the most prominent pudenda in Ardrossan!

Mario is the real troll buying her a flat water bottle when he could've goat her something mair practical....

Screenshot_20230702-091720.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.