Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can his hoovers be too small - he’s a class 1 hobbit …….
---
How small is that bed? The pillows well hang over on each side. That must be a small double which is 4ft instead of 4ft 6inch 😵 I myself have a superking. Smell the absolute wealth. Also
I myself also have a superking and a bedroom large enough to house it in with room to spare #nohobbithoose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Calling Hetty by the other small business name ‘Hoover’, he did the same when he reviewed the shark 😱
Was it just me felt uncomfortable everytime he referred to it as ‘she’ 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m mortified on his behalf that he’s doing that “Ad” in his manky hoosecoat with his trotters hanging out over they slippers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh the Hetty AD 🤢 I have the bespoke boak listening to him talk about a vacuum like that. She’s just so tall and slim 😳 His size 6s hanging over the cheap slippers. The TV blasting. The spelling and grammar mistakes. It was just so chaotic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Six times in as many seconds he said "she's great on carpets."
Needs to get a life - also 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Have i honestly just heard a grown ass man describe a hoover as 'A really tall girl' .? duck my life🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 41
My personal favourite parts of the #AD was the two other vaccums down the side of the sofa and seeing everything rammed into any available space. He is the definition of a hoarder.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My personal favourite parts of the #AD was the two other vaccums down the side of the sofa and seeing everything rammed into any available space. He is the definition of a hoarder.
Like he so so so so hoose proud and yet that shark is sitting in the living room ! Put it anywhere but there ya gif.!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So he would get a year out of one pod??😯, I have no carpets downstairs except a large rug, no pets and use my Vax upright daily, it is bagless and it needs emptying regularly, the thought of all the dust etc laying in there for a year🤢

• Sick
So he would get a year out of one pod??😯, I have no carpets downstairs except a large rug, no pets and use my Vax upright daily, it is bagless and it needs emptying regularly, the thought of all the dust etc laying in there for a year🤢
I think he meant that the 6 free pods that come with it would last him a year.

Though the first one is now full of sugar so let’s see how that goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh someone stop the world, I want aff! 🤢🤢🤢

Let me just turn her on and listen while I have a wee play with her 😬👀😵💫 WTF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That advert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how many times in the room did he say ‘she’s lovely On carpet’
And in the kitchen ‘it’s ok I suppose’ duck sake he couldn’t influence anyone!
The last shot with the tv blaring in the back ground too, why does he manage to get it wrong every single time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ almighty, it’s 2nd of July and this wee fucker is thinking about his Autumn decor. What an absolute tosspot - also.
IMG_2251.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She’s great on crapets hens yip shes feels great on crapets😂by the way also😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he meant that the 6 free pods that come with it would last him a year.

Though the first one is now full of sugar so let’s see how that goes.
He definitely follows Gemma Louise miles, these are her pics, that’s why he also says cosy as she says it about 248249362628 times in a video
Also where the inspo came from for the smeg kettle & toaster
However Gemma got rid of her grey kitchen
Oooppsy maz 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.