Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white shite floating in the “stovies” 🤢
Never ate a vegetable as a child and still doesn’t as an adult. Explains a lot

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just booked for the hubbies 40th, a night in Maz's second home, a 5 star hotel - £210. Virgin Experience day - Shard Marco Pierre Whites, 3 course meal with Rooftop experience- £90. The hotel because its his 40th was going to give a complimentary bottle of prosseco (changed it to bottles of beer as its not ma day) and decorating the room.
All for the price of his kettle and toaster the bleeping weapon.
Fook me we could be twins.

I've just finished organising a 5-star hovel and a nice spread in the Big Smoke - used a voucher as I'm tighter than a ducks arse.

Got a voucher for The Shard as well but it's closed for renovation when we go so I'm gutted at that, but it means we can go away again.

Anyway back to Chef Maz.

357187432_1249628529024019_820756892519707921_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“Styled to duck” for his birthday. I can’t wait to see what he’s wearing coz we know it’s gonna be a complete mis-matched disaster also!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mario, you're one sad, pathetic middle aged man. And feck did you get hit with the ugly stick as a kid!. Seriously, sort your nose out instead of buying crap 🥴

View attachment 2279682
Guys I don’t think I can do this another year. Autumn in the blistering heat and Christmas before the kids have even gone back to school. Kill me now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Catching up on his stories today and I’m no well 🤢

First the stiffy 🍄 over Hetty hoover. “Ohhh she feels so good on carpet, oh yeah” but she’s nae use on hard floors. Marion hen the only carpet you have is in your bedroom and let’s face it you hardly have any available floor space to hoover.

Then treatit to his greasy, depressed anteater face and a plate of stovies. 🤮 I cannae cope.

IMG_7095.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not autumn leafs already ffs. Schools haven't even broken up yet. I'd like to insert his Christmas tree into his Japs eye.
Mebbes that's where he stores it when crissmas is over, would explain his walk. 🍄🌲👀
---
Is it at all possible he buys these branded items himself and pretends it's an ad? Because honestly between Hetty and that daft washing up liquid one I can't believe the brands are approving his content, or even assessing he'll have the right audience for a £300 hoover. No hate btw, I don't have £300 for a hoover, but at least I can understand the appeal with Danielle's mad furniture.
Excuse youse, he paid fur bespoke bougie acting lessons fae Ronald Villiers, don't message this page again!!!!
Screenshot_20230702-204949.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

I've just finished organising a 5-star hovel and a nice spread in the Big Smoke - used a voucher as I'm tighter than a ducks arse.

Got a voucher for The Shard as well but it's closed for renovation when we go so I'm gutted at that, but it means we can go away again.

Anyway back to Chef Maz.

View attachment 2280447
Rahhhhhh the view is closed when we go just booked the table. Oh well, I'm sure we will find another 'boujee' bar with a view 🤣

Reactions: 7
What are the white specks??????
---
Birthday outfit ffs he is a 10 year old wee lassie isn’t he? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Anyway back to Chef Maz.

View attachment 2280447
Hen, if it's a 5 star hovel you've booked you might find yourself on a wee night and day journey just wanting back to your safe space x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is that black tit in the corner?
Has the cat litter been put in the communal hallway 😜😂 . That advert was extremely painful to watch.
I’d rather sleep on the breeze blocks than listen that any longer 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mario, you're one sad, pathetic middle aged man. And feck did you get hit with the ugly stick as a kid!. Seriously, sort your nose out instead of buying crap 🥴

View attachment 2279682
His nose looks like even more of a big red dick than normal. Pull the hoodie over your face you fat penis-nosed slag

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys I don’t think I can do this another year. Autumn in the blistering heat and Christmas before the kids have even gone back to school. Kill me now 🤦‍♀️
Same, hen. This will be my third round of Autumn/Wintum with Mario and I don't think ahm ready to go through it all again. I already get pyoor PTSD when I see a pumpkin noo thanks to this beaky mutant.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.