Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahh the advert in his manky hoosecoat and ugly slippers (crocs obviously got sent back), mention of autumn and stovies. What an absolute troll he is #factual

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thread - I may have little feet, sing it Hen, but I still live in a smack den
Mario, you're one sad, pathetic middle aged man. And feck did you get hit with the ugly stick as a kid!. Seriously, sort your nose out instead of buying crap 🥴

View attachment 2279682
Hahaha I thought the post above was a piss take. No. He's actually posted this.

bleeping hell Maz haha. You're such a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s his 40th birthday this year isn’t it, and in august too? One of the biggest birthdays of a persons life for those who are lucky to get tae that age. God ma partner celebrated all year, Glastonbury, Benidorm n Ibiza wae his pals, big family holiday and a party for it… wits he doin? He really is one sad duck, and an ugly one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread - I may have little feet, sing it Hen, but I still live in a smack den

Hahaha I thought the post above was a piss take. No. He's actually posted this.

bleeping hell Maz haha. You're such a gift.
Small business like B and M.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not autumn leafs already ffs. Schools haven't even broken up yet. I'd like to insert his Christmas tree into his Japs eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has never used a hoover that’s got a bag before, apart from at work where he uses a Henry and that has a bag but has never used a hoover with a bag at home so this is new to him… MAKE IT MAKE bleeping SENSE for the love of god 🤦🏻‍♀️

Great research you did before posting also Martin. “I think it’s priced at £300, er £299 but I think there’s an offer on at the minute. Don’t quote me on that though” FFS, how are brands wanting this dipshit to show off their products?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is it actually his 40th next month? But he didn’t book the holiday for then, he booked for next year? What a boring bastard. I’m not 40 for years but already planning it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
Away and bile your flat heid you wee freak, you’re no buying all your autumn decor from small businesses you were in the range earlier looking for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can his hoovers be too small - he’s a class 1 hobbit …….
---

I myself also have a superking and a bedroom large enough to house it in with room to spare #nohobbithoose
I too also have a superking bed also with king pillows also and enough room for wardrobes and also other pieces of bespoke furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The hetty ad is comedy gold I can't stop rewatching it 😂 who the bloody hell approved the ad? I always thought the company had to review the ad before posting! Cracking up he's talking pure shite

His disappointment with the sugar on the kitchen floor was palpable hahahahaha wasn't planning to buy a hetty and I definitely wouldn't now after that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No, he did not film an advert in his manky house coat, pjs and with his bare trotters hanging out those cheap arse IKEA slippers. That has just made my Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it at all possible he buys these branded items himself and pretends it's an ad? Because honestly between Hetty and that daft washing up liquid one I can't believe the brands are approving his content, or even assessing he'll have the right audience for a £300 hoover. No hate btw, I don't have £300 for a hoover, but at least I can understand the appeal with Danielle's mad furniture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure which is worse.
The stovies or his hooter. and what is up with his droopy eyelid.

357123852_989067475557589_1707499232991575128_n.jpg
357670290_1159191662150784_1151385670387272765_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Does it give anyone else absolute rage when these instacunts always go on about “small businesses”? I don’t know why it always makes me want to throw my phone at the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just booked for the hubbies 40th, a night in Maz's second home, a 5 star hotel - £210. Virgin Experience day - Shard Marco Pierre Whites, 3 course meal with Rooftop experience- £90. The hotel because its his 40th was going to give a complimentary bottle of prosseco (changed it to bottles of beer as its not ma day) and decorating the room.
All for the price of his kettle and toaster the bleeping weapon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.