Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All youse lovelies going to Meadow Hall should wear wee snake badges. 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How much longer are they gonna threaten that Mario’s wax melt won’t be around for much longer?? They’ve been saying it for months and months.
I honestly cannot work out why Hannah even gives him the time of day, never mind allowing him to put his name on her products and represent her brand. I can only assume he sells well for her. Otherwise what does she get out of the collab?
Target market. She's not shifting many melts to the huns while she cuts about in her Rangey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going get myself a wee bespoke outfit for going leopard print shorts t-shirt pure beautiful polyester and some Nike bespoke also with Iza on the back, no Isa my nick name Iza for those that didn't know so ayye and to finish it off a flannels bag with all my crap in it and maybe get a Karen hairdo for the big day to match oor Marion's also.
Ahem what’s a bloody Karen hairdo ya cheeky mare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That haircut is a hate crime. But also, I can’t stop looking at it. I have a LOT of questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should all go tae Nathan Scissorhands and get bespoke Mario Protractor haircuts for the big day so aye xx
Dress up as different eras oaf his bougie 40 years. Ah'm gawn as his sperm, last time his nose was alright.
---
How much longer are they gonna threaten that Mario’s wax melt won’t be around for much longer?? They’ve been saying it for months and months.
I honestly cannot work out why Hannah even gives him the time of day, never mind allowing him to put his name on her products and represent her brand. I can only assume he sells well for her. Otherwise what does she get out of the collab?
I always thought it was her way in to Hinch and Trolloman. I don't think she would have been invited to Greedychops book launch if she wasn't Martin's chaperone for the weekend.

Throw him some wax melts with his name on, hoping the insta huns would mention them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Question. What’s he going to do with the clobber he’s already bought for his 2024 holibobs when he’s spent the year scoffing beige shite and no longer fits it all? Does Deek get his handmedowns?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cant believe I've missed so much hens. I've beeniving ma bougee life.

Anyone living for the airport journee outfit? Wee deek with his 'please return to Marion' tag like Paddington Bear?!

Mazda in his day glo man made fibres like a radioactive sausage!
---

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He will cancel his meadow hall sales assistant gig now, once he reads you all are going 🤣🤣

• Haha
He will cancel his meadow hall sales assistant gig now, once he reads you all are going 🤣🤣
He'll be fumming nae debates.

Will make a public announcement that due tae his security being compromised he's been advised not to attend.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.