Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her handprints being the same size as his nieces. He needs to be a parody account coz no one would be willingly posting all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t believe Krystal Camel Hoof has 3, THREE of them tit white dogs with the stained faces. Can’t stand them 😂
Ma hen surely it’s four because she said that’s dolleh’s mum dolleh’s dad and dolleh’s brother but whit about dolleh hersel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma hen surely it’s four because she said that’s dolleh’s mum dolleh’s dad and dolleh’s brother but whit about dolleh hersel
Krystal obviously bred those dogs for the petty cash, kept one and gifted one to the real talent of the family.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hen you don't need to spell your posts correctly, they don't even have to have the correct grammar because Martin is one illiterate thick ballbag who can't string a sentence together and nothing make sense anyway. I've lost braincells trying to read his posts. I feel like I've got a brain injury.
mwah mwah tons of love to you on this new day of dawn, spine bight my lovely xxxxx
😂😂😂😂😂 well what I can say to that 😂😂
---
Martin is a doop oaf Bertie, pass it oan.
View attachment 2275126
Where’s the custom made dunks tho ?😜😂
---
Came on to say where the duck is he gonna store another hoover?! He must hang them out the windae on a pulley system I'm convinced
That’s the cat litter in the communal hallway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Krystal obviously bred those dogs for the petty cash, kept one and gifted one to the real talent of the family.
I wonder when she’ll get them to have another litter? Probably when she needs new windows or something. Scum.

At least we can rest easy knowing Mario will never get wan as he will NEVER have a garden. Also. Tonnes a kisses

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Youse knows what they say about small shoes ma lovelies, small shoes small willies so aye also

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Believe me when l say l love my home, but this idiot goes too far with showing his, especially when it's as tiny as it is and in a rundown area 🙄

Screenshot_20230701-193501_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way he gets his name stuck on everything like a 12 year old girl, absolute bespoke creep. Marion, try putting some water in your new supply cup, might hydrate those shrivelled lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way he gets his name stuck on everything like a 12 year old girl, absolute bespoke creep. Marion, try putting some water in your new supply cup, might hydrate those shrivelled lips.
We'll all need to chip in and buy her a velvet headband with her name on it. Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.