Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to break it to you 'Maz' but a global brand offering the general public some restricted colour choices and placement is NOT going to give you custom trainers that no-one else has. Amethyst Wave isn't, in any way shape or form, bespoke.

Edit: '20% recycled content' is quite apt for him tho...
Screenshot_20230701_123413_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahm aff to kick my husband and his size 11's oot my hoose, pronto! After watching Monzo's stories ahv decided I need a fella with bougie petite feet, capeesh?

Honestly never heard such drivel in my life 💀💀 Gie us peace ya fat slug!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahm aff to kick my husband and his size 11's oot my hoose, pronto! After watching Monzo's stories ahv decided I need a fella with bougie petite feet, capeesh?

Honestly never heard such drivel in my life 💀💀 Gie us peace ya fat slug!
You no like the big Boaby then hen ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but that bag and water bottle🙄, what a load of plastic tat, bought from China for a few pounds and sold to these loons for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wan for Maz the moron now that we’re in that bespoke pre autumn period (July). I was in that small business Home Bargains not buying tat and spotted this:

CF3F55EB-8F90-4B5C-B8C7-704FF1346A7A.jpeg

Utter bargain and so forth. Also. So aye 🎃 💎👌🏻 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s like a fly oan shite fur the most impractical influencer driven products. Canny see whits a scam past his big bespoke beak! Suppose he could store his flat pack water bottle inside ae the cereal box books. Whit a Fanny also & etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he seriously calling this water bottle beautiful?!. I've never seen a more awkward shape in all my life!. It would be straight in the charity bag if someone bought me it.

View attachment 2277070
How awkward will it be drinking out of that!
And is this bespoke branding or an actual spelling mistake?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hens, im away oot fur the afternoon tae a luxury spa iv joined, heated ootdoor pool, fluffy hooscoats and awe the Molton Broon bodywash I can slap oan. #smellthewealth
I can dae this cos I dont spend my money on shite plastic and trainers.
Think on Mario, cut doon on the beige food eating oot and you could get yoursel a wee pair of bespoke budgie smugglers and heed tae Paisley baths the noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha my 'crocs' came from that bespoke Lidl shop, and cost me 5 quid! No sense in paying crocs prices I only use mine for my garden (smell the wealth Mazzo) or camping!
Priorities aw rang ma lovelie. Get yoursel sum klarna and live like the Beirut two.

Canni wait tae see Martin dae this oan the McGills bus

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he’s definitely gona personalise them
MAZ now after reading here
1 question
Why is he a slag 😂
Has he been a naughty lad in his younger days 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just wan for Maz the moron now that we’re in that bespoke pre autumn period (July). I was in that small business Home Bargains not buying tat and spotted this:

View attachment 2277399

Utter bargain and so forth. Also. So aye 🎃 💎👌🏻 🍁
Haha I’ve just been to my kids summer fayre and bought a grow your own pumpkin thing I thought of our Marion. It’s 1st of July where’s his autumn countdown? He’s cutting it fine this year #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is this another hoover he’s got? How can a flat the size of a micro chip box require so many hoovers. He’s absolutely mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe the breeze block is actually a storage sofa? 🤔
If not, I’m convinced he’s renting a garage at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually can’t cope with the pure tackiness of that bag he’s got his sister. I’m all for it if you wanna buy a fake but I can’t when it’s such a bad copy. The letters aren’t even aligned properly. Also don’t get me started on the ‘hydrte’ bottle.
Them trainers are just as awful 🤦‍♀️ why not get your nickname ‘Mas’ on them in the first place instead of wanting to order another pair just to have that oan. He’s just addicted to spending and it’s all wasted on absolute shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
The only place he gets called maz is here, factual.
He should get Marion on them, his nickname christened by the daily record 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe Krystal Camel Hoof has 3, THREE of them tit white dogs with the stained faces. Can’t stand them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.