Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that water bottle? And also why is he saying its fur lassies also? Looks like an auld hip flask fur men who ur nearly 40.
Bag is minging also so aye. Maybes the dogs will rip it apart when naybodys looking.
Overpriced plastic. Followed by made in Chelsea says it all.
How aboot supporting scottish businesses Mas?
Hes trying tae be awe bougie again hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he give the sister her birthday present and take it back off her for that story?? Pure doobie about that hens xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma hen I’ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because it’s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also
View attachment 2276750
Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he seriously calling this water bottle beautiful?!. I've never seen a more awkward shape in all my life!. It would be straight in the charity bag if someone bought me it.
Screenshot 2023-07-01 at 10.39.52.png

This is the ad for it, no design thought went into that to use as a water bottle. No sports top or retainer to lid, no soft or moulded spout for drinking and the size of a hardback novel. Also HTF are you supposed to clean it, nae chance of getting a bottle brush in there.

According to waterfilterguru a study of reusable water bottles shows that they contain an average of 20.8 million colony forming units of bacteria, which equates to 40,000 times more than the microbes on a toilet seat. What a fabby gift Maz. :sick::poop:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Knowing Marlo, he’ll spell “Mas” wrong on the order and will be walking around wearing a pair of kiddie runners that says Ma’s.

Wouldn’t be a bad thing- people might just assume he’s borrowed Sadie’s size fives.
Yep he will get a nice pair of runners with 'Sam' on the back of them!
---
Ma auld dug’s mair comfy.
Maz is gunna be jealous of your door!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hay Sat a urday lets pyure mop kick this dayn of dawn also😂her water boattle is pyure shite hens.
REMEMBER

Be bold, Be you, Be inspired 😂certainly no ma quote💕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No mine ma lovelie. Mr. A wilnae pay fur the real deal so they beauties are fae that bougee Shoe Zone boutique. Factual.
Also, that’s enough Scottishness from me today. I’ve got a bespoke headache.
Ha my 'crocs' came from that bespoke Lidl shop, and cost me 5 quid! No sense in paying crocs prices I only use mine for my garden (smell the wealth Mazzo) or camping!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Start the day with Maz and his petite size 6 feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Back door is cancelled by huving Crocs like oor Mas. @Alistess huv youse used his Mafia discount code tae get petty cash aff the charm things fur them ma lovelie 😘
No mine, ma lovelie. Mr.A wilnae pay fur the real deal so they beauties are fae that bougee Shoe Zone boutique. Factual.
Also, thats enough Scottishness from me today. I’ve got a bespoke headache.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion

I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also.

Nay fucker has ever called you Mas.
Your nicknames include Marion, Martin, Fat Slag 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ma hen I’ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because it’s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also
There is no need to go onto his page ma loverlies, as all his singing videos are in the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannae believe that it's a bespoke water bottle reading "hi-dirty" that has ended ma joab as a lurker oan this app. 💀
Tonsa love tae yeez all also. 🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What in the name of all things holy is that bottle thing he bought camel toe crystal for her birthday? Surely it’s not a water bottle? How the duck do you drink from it?? 🙄
---
Thread Suggestion

I, Mas patron Saint of bougie plastic tat also.

Nay fucker has ever called you Mas.
Your nicknames include Marion, Martin, Fat Slag 😘
I think he misheard and it’s actually Waz - short for wazzock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.