Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another hoover really? That's about 3 hoovers she has now.
Can't wait to see review on this be as bad as the shark review he did.
That means he has a hoover for each room now save her hassle of having to try carrying one hoover about her 12ft SQ box also.

Tons love sprine bright so forth as always also. 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s got one arse cheek hangin aff that shelf of a sofa 😂 he looks anything but cosy and comfy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s only come on to brag about the Nikes and the free hoover. Not that there’s anything to brag about with them Nikes but I suppose they do match the leggings he’s never out of 🤮.

imagine being confined to sitting on the shitter all week and then going outans eating that beige food 💩 the poor bowl won’t know what’s hit it again.

• Haha
What's with all the fancy posts? is he trying to impress someone?

and is it not Tony Macaroni?

357265352_930385684736928_728341352749630614_n.jpg

357186942_6536925616360097_6153784606363833388_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
M
I've been on these threads for a long time but 'high footfall area' creases me every time I read it ⚰⚰ That and 'touch points'. Utter bespoke Mario-isms
Me too! I just love the key phrases that you lot shoe horn into every comment and high footfall area is one of my faves 🤣

Also at the end of everything makes me howl every time also 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought it was a black and white photie, then I noticed the creepy telly fingers 😂 Why would you not crop them out!
IMG_4054.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Total spending for June - which is approximate.

Tat = £675.96.

Eating out = £79.83.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Still the middle a summer and this pocket rocket is sittin wae a blanket aroun' um?? He's definitely oan plums man or goat the most bespokest of cases of anemia, also, and where the duck is he gonnae store yet another hoover?? Up ez' arse?? Cause theres hee haw space anywhere else in the Bosnian Bunglaow🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still the middle a summer and this pocket rocket is sittin wae a blanket aroun' um?? He's definitely oan plums man or goat the most bespokest of cases of anemia, also, and where the duck is he gonnae store yet another hoover?? Up ez' arse?? Cause theres hee haw space anywhere else in the Bosnian Bunglaow🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Ffs ma lovely. Just spat ma wine across the high footfall area at Bosnian bungalow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Was just informing Mr Isa about the new hoover. He said to me why would someone with 0 kids, not a lot pets, small package box flat only two of them need 3 hoovers? I would get it if he had 2+ kids, lived in a town house, split over 3 levels or a big big house.. Isa those hoovers probably adds up to £1000 or just under. I never thought of it that way with the price.

He's kept quiet all week then comes on to brag about new trainers, hoover, eating out.
One hell of a sad life.

How he thinks anyone is jealous of him I'll never know, FYI Marion when you read I'm certainly not jealous I mean at least my in-laws love me.. where is yours? That's right probably can't stand you vile wee worm.

Those Hetty are about £250/£300 is just disgusting how these influencers are gifted stuff esp Marion when he doesn't put in effort to his page. Rather see someone really in need of a hoover be gifted it and do a story on it to be posted on the gifters page.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
New neighbours / cooncil flat cleaners are probably overwhelmed by the stench oan the whole landing.
Sharts, wax melts, cat litter, chemical fumes, weed, Reed diffusers.
Youse furgoat the decaying ear in the close, also.
---
Got it in one hen. Do you also know the legend of the Tatty Hearts? 😂😂😂
🥔♥ My favourite!!!
---
Ah hud ma heating oan this morning, ah'm blaming the menopause fur that though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ma lovelies, I own a ridiculous number of vacuums (four- long story) and not a single one of them is stored in my high footfall area or behind a concrete breeze block masquerading as a sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
M

Me too! I just love the key phrases that you lot shoe horn into every comment and high footfall area is one of my faves 🤣

Also at the end of everything makes me howl every time also 🤣🤣🤣
I love when your fello tattlers shoe horn ‘bespoke’ into any sentence. It just works 😁😁😁 one of my personal faves is when someone said they had a “bespoke headache” watching his stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.