Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can’t believe that silly wee cow has the gall to disappear on us. Get a grip and post you wee dick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HAY FRIDAY !!!! Thank F*ck the weekend is here for some annual leave but we need to move and be our best selfs and spine bright cos we are ALL ABSOLOOTELY FINE MA LOVELIES . Let's mop kick oor way through the last day of June for tomorrow takes us into July so we will no longer be in the six months post Christmas phase but entering the six months pre Christmas phase.

Let the countdown begin.

Tonsa love to youse all and tattie hearts mwah 👋👌💎🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hayy loveleis 💎

I need ye all tae get up oot your sharty sheets and mop kick this day!!
Keep you power!!! Show pure and utter strength!!

Tonsa love xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hayy loveleis 💎

I need ye all tae get up oot your sharty sheets and mop kick this day!!
Keep you power!!! Show pure and utter strength!!

Tonsa love xxx
Ma lovely, sharty sheets has got me up and mop kicking ma way oot the hoose 😂😂😂

🥔 ❤ tattie hearts tae all youse tattle trolls thee day, spine bright!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
🚨Hes back!🚨
Saying happy friday but he doesn’t know what day it it is 🤔

Then showing off some trainers that i think must be for his niece 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
🚨Hes back!🚨
Saying happy friday but he doesn’t know what day it it is 🤔

Then showing off some trainers that i think must be for his niece 🙃
I think we should christen those trainers his tattle dunks cause they have the lilac on them just like wee always say with the spray on shinny joggies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens dae yous awe think those Dunkers came oot the holiday case?
Kennin fine well hes nae goin oan his jollies due tae no being able tae cross the border oot Beirut
We might be in fur a wee Shein haul journeeey oot the case ma lovelies also.
Tonsa love, we move #nomaquote ❤ 🥔 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear lord. He made herself a wee boujee bespoke & ect pair of girly Dunks to match his lavender leggings, and now she's a Nike ambasudur.
Happy Friaday everyone, let's get this weekend dun 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario, you thick twit. ''You'll all be glad it's the weekend'' isn't a question.

356795317_274998588533543_5535004400743301826_n.jpg

Fooking hell, he's only come on to show oof his manky trainers.

Thee are the ones he ordered in May @£115. o_O

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Custom or not, he knows how to do an ugly trainer 🥴👎

Screenshot_20230630-124231_Instagram.jpg

---
They do as well 🤣

Screenshot_20230630-124912_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Customised the colours himself from hunners of options and still ended up looking tit! What is it with Martin and shite trainers?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Them trainers are bleeping disgusting. If I were that small business “Nike” I’d ask her to untag us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Customised the colours himself from hunners of options and still ended up looking tit! What is it with Martin and shite trainers?
And how many pairs does the little goblin need? He doesn’t go anywhere or do any formal exercise. I bet he just stoats about the high footfall area admiring his girly trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And how many pairs does the little goblin need? He doesn’t go anywhere or do any formal exercise. I bet he just stoats about the high footfall area admiring his girly trainers 😂
I've been on these threads for a long time but 'high footfall area' creases me every time I read it ⚰⚰ That and 'touch points'. Utter bespoke Mario-isms

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Snakes oan this app 🐍 slaggin’ off his custom bespoke girl’s dunks. Do not message this page again also.
Can’t wait till he claims he’s crashed the entire Nike website because all the lovelies are customising trainers.

I hope your all have a nice day. No ma quote. Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.