Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like you need to get some class ma lovelie? šŸ’Ž

Jokes aside, where the duck is he going to store ANOTHER hoover????? Between all the mops etc heā€™s also got, itā€™s actually mind boggling why someone would choose to cram so much crap into a literal shoebox sized flat.

He needs to mop kick himself in the head, knock some sense into him. So aye and so forth.
Never mind the hoovers, where are the bespoke suitcases being kept?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he just say that he thinks small feet look boujee? I canā€™t with that freak anymore!

Not to sound like a pervert but I love seeing a guy with big feet. Gets me aw goin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I have just shown my 11 year old daughter Marioā€™s new dunks, her reply wasā€¦
ā€œTheyā€™re cute, can I have a pair in that colourā€
šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now boasting about his bespoke tiny feet and slagging off men with normal size feet. Him and his tiny knob can piss right off. A man of 40 should not be getting his fake nickname on his shoes, absolute creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What do we reckon he has planned for his 40th? I know itā€™ll either be a massive anti-climax or ā€œcancelledā€ at last minute but a Cannae wait!!!

• Haha
I had a delivery yesterday, and the box looked more comfortable than his sofa.

Screenshot_20230701-092412_Instagram.jpg

---
What do we reckon he has planned for his 40th? I know itā€™ll either be a massive anti-climax or ā€œcancelledā€ at last minute but a Cannae wait!!!
Well be here for it šŸæšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma hen Iā€™ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because itā€™s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also
View attachment 2276750
Itā€™s actually cured my depression!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Pyoor buckled hen! Letā€™s mop kick into this bespoke weekend and get it done. Tattie hearts tae yiz awwwwl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clutching ma bespoke beak at the wee lassies trainers.

Ma nickname is Mas, ah've been called it ma whole life šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is he on a wee bespoke Homer Simpson journey, ma lovelies? Heā€™s spining his spotlight apon that small business Nike.

IMG_1782.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The beach neon orange T O TE B A G and the slender water bottle for Crystal chandelierā€™s birthday. What a pile of pish.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now boasting about his bespoke tiny feet and slagging off men with normal size feet. Him and his tiny knob can piss right off. A man of 40 should not be getting his fake nickname on his shoes, absolute creep.
I, Martin and wee Deek aw cosy in the mouldy bougie boudoir.
Screenshot_20230701-101143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact heā€™s telling people that the customisation is free when in actual fact the trainers that can be customised cost around Ā£30-Ā£50 more than the standard versions blows my mind. Is he actually that stupid? šŸ¤Æ
Yes he is

• Haha
Knowing Marlo, heā€™ll spell ā€œMasā€ wrong on the order and will be walking around wearing a pair of kiddie runners that says Maā€™s.

Wouldnā€™t be a bad thing- people might just assume heā€™s borrowed Sadieā€™s size fives.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma hen Iā€™ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because itā€™s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also
View attachment 2276750
Sweating his ass off cos he didny huv tits in those days so aye. Tattie love tae yous aw oan this day of Saturday also ā¤šŸ„”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he seriously calling this water bottle beautiful?!. I've never seen a more awkward shape in all my life!. It would be straight in the charity bag if someone bought me it.

Screenshot_20230701-102152_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another wan of Marionā€™s small business gifts for the family complete wi a bespoke spelling mistake. Illiterate fat woodlouse
Apparently that's the name of company who make the bottle, must have Martin as their proofreader.

Twenty quid fur that and forty for the bag. šŸ˜

Mas admitting that he ordered these after suffering secondhand hash air aff wee Deek's doobies

Screenshot_20230701-101647~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.