Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a 40yr old man doing a reel for trainers. Like something my 11yr old niece would do for tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm just over my asthma attack from laughing about his light switch boabie, now I'm being treatit to her bespoke nikes (just don't do it) now I'm off on another asthmatic journee, factual

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hens I passed the Seedhill hovel earlier today and it looked to me like the two unhappy campers are getting a new neighbour, the flat directly across the landing from them had all the windows wide open possibly fumigating the place ☣
Hope they are and it’s an unruly junkball for a neighbour, his safe space could be at risk ma lovlies 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hens I passed the Seedhill hovel earlier today and it looked to me like the two unhappy campers are getting a new neighbour, the flat directly across the landing from them had all the windows wide open possibly fumigating the place ☣
Hope they are and it’s an unruly junkball for a neighbour, his safe space could be at risk ma lovlies 💅
Ah'm hoping it's a tattler, taking wan fur the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a lurker
Never posted on here before
Can I just say I’m absolutely pissing myself, started following Mario & realise your threads & comments are his actual voice
It’s like being dyslexic you type the words he says 😂😂
The also
Boujie & smell the weath is priceless 😂
I’m not even gona try just yet I’ll get to know eventually unless ya want me to see ma self out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I haven't been on here in months because he gets on my last nerve and then some....but this thread title has had me howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m a lurker
Can I just say I’m absolutely pissing myself, started following Mario & realise your threads & comments are his actual voice
The also
I’m not even gona try just yet I’ll get to know eventually unless ya want me to see ma self out
Sit doon and get some class hen all are welcome except the orange order and anyone with lilac fitness leggings they wear more than 4 times a week

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m a lurker
The also
Spine bright hen, get yursel doon tae the high footfall area, the passwords oan the wall tae join in the fun. Tonsa a love ta ya 🥔 ❤ 💎

• Haha
The fat slag is in Braehead filling her face with beige carbs at that small business Toni Macaroni. Kerry Katona’s peeled for 2 creeps who look like they are on day release, if any of youse trolls are there. Capeesh

• Haha
Came on to say where the duck is he gonna store another hoover?! He must hang them out the windae on a pulley system I'm convinced
I can't help but wonder....does he have stuff velcrode to the ceiling? Velcro'd velcro-d I can't bleeping spell it! Capesh?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many vacuum cleaners does he need in that postage stamp of a flat? My mum only has one and she lives in a duck off extended five bed house (smell the wealth! 💅)

• Haha
It's velcroed, I had to Google it, I'll be wearing lavender leggings next 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New neighbours / cooncil flat cleaners are probably overwhelmed by the stench oan the whole landing.
Sharts, wax melts, cat litter, chemical fumes, weed, Reed diffusers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sit doon and get some class hen all are welcome except the orange order and anyone with lilac fitness leggings they wear more than 4 times a week
No lavender or Lilac leggings here
Or tit trainers also 😂
---
Spine bright hen, get yursel doon tae the high footfall area, the passwords oan the wall tae join in the fun. Tonsa a love ta ya 🥔 ❤ 💎
Why thanks very much
I’ll get cosy & enjoy the comments 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m a lurker
The also
Hen! Youse didnae noo, but youse gat tae noo also. That is the main thing, also. Singing youse fram the rootaps doon tae the herringbone vinyl flairs also. Very welcome here hen. You’ll be fluent in Scottish illiteracy in noo time. Spine bright, also

• Haha
Hen! Youse didnae noo, but youse gat tae noo also. That is the main thing, also. Singing youse fram the rootaps doon tae the herringbone vinyl flairs also. Very welcome here hen. You’ll be fluent in Scottish illiteracy in noo time. Spine bright, also
Feeling the love
Am I right thinking Marion had a typo with the spine bright instead of shine 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.