Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many vacuum cleaners does he need in that postage stamp of a flat? My mum only has one and she lives in a duck off extended five bed house (smell the wealth! 💅)
I have a 4 bedroomed house and i only have two one up one down. Why on earth he needs more than one in that piss tiddly little shoebox is beyond me!

Reactions: 13
I board dogs in my home. I own 1 hoover. 1 steam mop. Environmental health visit my house every 6 months. I have a kid and a husband and a front and back door. Do I need more hoovers?? I'm starting to panic and sit doon 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I board dogs in my home. I own 1 hoover. 1 steam mop. Environmental health visit my house every 6 months. I have a kid and a husband and a front and back door. Do I need more hoovers?? I'm starting to panic and sit doon 😶
Sounds like you need to get some class ma lovelie? 💎

Jokes aside, where the duck is he going to store ANOTHER hoover????? Between all the mops etc he’s also got, it’s actually mind boggling why someone would choose to cram so much crap into a literal shoebox sized flat.

He needs to mop kick himself in the head, knock some sense into him. So aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovin all these new wee hens who didnae know but noo are getting tae know. Get your criss and joos oot and have a look at the wiki and his insta highlights (boy wonder is a personal fave) or maybe since it’s hay Saturday you can have a lethal 👉🏻🍸 wan a them

tonsa love and tattie hearts 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ I'm dying laughing again lol. As for the 3 vacuum cleaners, that's absolutely crazy behaviour. I used to live in a 2 bedroom bungalow and had one vacuum cleaner that I could plug in the socket in the hall way and vacuum every single room in the bungalow without having to change plug sockets. His flat is smaller. He does not need 3. He should do a giveaway on his page the spiteful little rat.
---
Also,his toaster and kettle are moving closer to the edge every day lol, they be on the floor next. I'd love to walk in there and slam them up against the wall where they should be also. Capeesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You need to sit doon and get some class hen, I seem to remember he has a crapet cleaner anol
So aye tonsa love
---
Jesus Christ I'm dying laughing again lol. As for the 3 vacuum cleaners, that's absolutely crazy behaviour. I used to live in a 2 bedroom bungalow and had one vacuum cleaner that I could plug in the socket in the hall way and vacuum every single room in the bungalow without having to change plug sockets. His flat is smaller. He does not need 3. He should do a giveaway on his page the spiteful little rat.
---
Also,his toaster and kettle are moving closer to the edge every day lol, they be on the floor next. I'd love to walk in there and slam them up against the wall where they should be also. Capeesh.
And slam his thumb heed Oan the falbon worktop ma luvlee knock aimed bleeping sense into the wee rodent

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rite, I'm away to get some class this weekend.

The kettle and toaster are ver near on the edge of the worktop. They must need a wee step to reach them seen as they are only tiny wee oompa loompas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lovin all these new wee hens who didnae know but noo are getting tae know. Get your criss and joos oot and have a look at the wiki and his insta highlights (boy wonder is a personal fave) or maybe since it’s hay Saturday you can have a lethal 👉🏻🍸 wan a them

tonsa love and tattie hearts 🥰
Criss & joos
😂😂😂
---
Got it in one hen. Do you also know the legend of the Tatty Hearts? 😂😂😂
Noooo 😂
Please enlighten me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Criss & joos
😂😂😂
---

Noooo 😂
Please enlighten me 😂😂
Ma hen I’ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because it’s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Ma hen I’ve done a bespoke screen recording of the start of the dance but please please go to his highlight and watch the full thing because it’s actually cured my depression. Tattie heart is oor favourite moment where instead of a traditional heart shape she holds an invisible tattie in front of her tits. Other highlights include the heavily stained pits and flicking her head about as if she has 16 inch extensions, so aye also
View attachment 2276750
Can’t wait to see her hitting the dance floor on her hols 🤭

• Haha
View attachment 2276750
The pit stains on that t-shirt do me every time 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2276750
Legend has it this is where he got his bespoke head injury from, how have I never noticed how much he's whipping his head about 🤣🤣
I'm going to treat myself to the singing highlights again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2276750
How have I not seen this before?! The sweat stained pits, the clump of hair on the back of her head, the dad dancing it's made me laugh this Saturaday morning hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2276750
Oh god i totally forgot about this!!!
Fuckin hell Britney, watch out hen youve got a contender in town!.
Im gonna save this clip in a special place. So when im having a tit day, it will remind me that at least im not a grown man ,in me bedroom dancing in me pjs like a teenager boogieing to the top 40 in the 1980s🕺. So aye, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Naw he isnae gonny get his nickname put on the next pair 😂😂😂 8.50am and I’m officially done for the day, he honestly is the gift that keeps giving; bleeping melt 😂

• Haha
The fact he’s telling people that the customisation is free when in actual fact the trainers that can be customised cost around £30-£50 more than the standard versions blows my mind. Is he actually that stupid? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.