Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine buying dishwasher tabs and nae dishwasher😂next he will be doing an AD for fanny pads😂for his big fanny😂at leadst hes got wan a tjem

Spolier: 100% rude hens💕

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Blimey ye wid think I am illiterate like monzo the truth is I didnt have my specs on😂💕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thee?!?! Ffs Monzo it’s not even funny anymore, it’s just second hand embarrassment. You have rotted your last brain cell spraying that bespoke tropical scent all over the bedsit. Stupid fat woodlouse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has none of his brain dead followers not questioned him about not having a dish washer?!. Or are they scared he'll go straight on the defence as usual and block them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has none of his brain dead followers not questioned him about not having a dish washer?!. Or are they scared he'll go straight on the defence as usual and block them.
I'll be honest and say I clean certain bits and bobs in a sink with hot water and a dishwasher tab. BUT I also have a dishwasher so don't feel it's mortifying when I buy dishwasher tablets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy Thuraday ma lovelies, also.

Stunnin blins so eye.

Fat bastards have a new kitchen but are eating oot.

355212679_201270992885325_797781207257385130_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Deek actually went out to eat in a football top! He’s a grown man walking the streets in a football top! NO just NO 🫣. Surprised Paolo dad didn’t kick him the fuckout the door in that top!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My gawd if he wasn't such a fanny wipe he'd be licking Hinch's hoop be now.

He has a big windy, fook off ya man bag, mine is 8 feet wide, smell the wealth.

355296936_190543183983365_5251333161910282284_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hate how he insults people's intelligence by explaining the simplest things. We're not all thick bastards like you, Mario 🙄
For that I'd love the council to change their minds and decide to demolish his block, and there's feck all he can do about all the money he's spent on it 🤭

Screenshot_20230622-190243_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe he’s got the bleeping cheek to have shutters on a window next to a pre payment gas meter. Can’t make it up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can’t believe he’s got the bleeping cheek to have shutters on a window next to a pre payment gas meter. Can’t make it up 😂
And he needs to move the boogie (the new bougie) sink drainer to open the shutters. I gave them 6 months until he says it was just to daaaaarrrrrkkkk in here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Canny wait for the bespoke boujie story in a few months time when he’s replacing his one of a kind shutters cause they’re caked with grease from him making his 5* boiled stovies and air fryer delights

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.