Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he has 'that ad voice ', the toe curling wan...
Then he has 'the talking to Rayne voice', the nauseating wan...
Then he has his real voice, the incomprehensible, foul mouthed wan and I'd just hazard a reckless guess hens that's that's the authentic wan...
Call me crazy 🙋
The accent he puts on when he’s shouting at talking to his brother’s dog drive me insane.

HUL-lo Dull-leh. Dull-LEH!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have just seen another 4 gay social media stars on their way to NY with Garnier. Oft she will be spitting feathers the night.
"Excuse me ma lovelie, sorry to interrupt your birthday party, does this bus go tae hame bargains and so forth, I need tae fetch me my sophflora also. Does this flag come in grey also? So aye"
Snapchat-432664478.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks tae oor @Ratgrrl wae the most votes fae the last thread. Also.
Oooh I'm so happy my lovelies! I'm gonna celebrate with criss n joos. After my shift. Proper 12hr night shift. Not 10 mins shift cleaning truncheons. Thanks to all my lovelies who nominated my thread suggestion. Spine bright. Tattie hearts. #notanad #beruit #christmas2023 #bumminforte #notahouse #saverayne #bulbouseyes #imfine #dontmessagethispageagain #capeesh #sitdownhen #getsomeclass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her name is literally on the picture how does the stupid wee witch spell it wrong?! Also love how he wasn’t #adgifted a copy, has to stoat into Waterstones with the petty cash.
Do you think he spells it incorrectly as a passive aggressive dig that he wasn’t invited to the book launch? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up with his stories I'm deed ⚰
Pride ramblings
Joy of clean ad where it looks like babygyrlRayn has dragged her crappy arse along his worktop and he's bought dishwasher tablets for his invisible dishwasher all filmed in his stinking house coat also.
Oh and it all looks like it's been filmed on a potato. Also

Edited for spelling ironically 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her name is literally on the picture how does the stupid wee witch spell it wrong?! Also love how he wasn’t #adgifted a copy, has to stoat into Waterstones with the petty cash.
Linked here book here... What? Also. He obviously posts so quickly and doesn't proof read also and spelling of her name wrong it's just embarrassing clearly say JEMMA NOT GEMMA.. or does uneducated Marion think J & G is same letter in the alphabet also.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesny care what my cleaning products smell like? Feck buying them all in matching scents - that is the saddest bastard thing I've ever heard. Or am I getting it wrang and missing out on having an etc bougie hoose?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.