Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Matthew talked him into it 😂, yeah what a good salesman, convinces a customer to purchase something that is just so wrong for that space.
Oh and its called a bi-fold, you loon.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shutters next to a gas and electricity meter and a gas boiler on display reeks of pure wealth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is he so happy about a ten year guarantee when he swaps out all his tat every year anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Im sorry, but the way he talks about new bins,shutters , fuckin candy canes, sun cream. He sounds like hes getting off on it - it knocks me sick🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Urgh I hate when influencers describe things as “UNREAL” and “INSANE” it’s neither of those things you head, wisen up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2258752
I cannae wait fur e bespoke soda stream journey and the new station it deserves!
I've had a sodastream for ages. It's hardly unreal. It's a machine that fizzes water and you can then add your flavourings. It's not unreal, it does the job its meant to do. That's all. Don't be such a pleb Maz. Think someone's angling for a Sodastream collab

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reckon the shutters he got a wee discount on? No sign of #paidformasel or #Ad
The amount he spent on the bin, drainer and bits why not get that meter boxed? In like a bin wouldn't be a priority for me. I'd be getting more units up so I can then have my bin hidden away in one those units.
Tbh shutters are nice but by the sink that will pick up so much soap, dust and dirt.
Don't need use products on them just a dry cloth and don't need be wipes soon as they are up.

I have slate grey ones in living room I use dry cloth every few weeks.
Marion needs to get tae know how they actually work, window is on the ground floor, the blind should be closed slats up, upper level slats closed down.
Here we go every morning now he'll do a Hay Friday so forth with the new shutter.
How can someone you don't know be so annoying also.

Reactions: 12
Reckon the shutters he got a wee discount on? No sign of #paidformasel or #Ad
The amount he spent on the bin, drainer and bits why not get that meter boxed? In like a bin wouldn't be a priority for me. I'd be getting more units up so I can then have my bin hidden away in one those units.
Tbh shutters are nice but by the sink that will pick up so much soap, dust and dirt.
Don't need use products on them just a dry cloth and don't need be wipes soon as they are up.

I have slate grey ones in living room I use dry cloth every few weeks.
Marion needs to get tae know how they actually work, window is on the ground floor, the blind should be closed slats up, upper level slats closed down.
Here we go every morning now he'll do a Hay Friday so forth with the new shutter.
How can someone you don't know be so annoying also.
He’s on the top floor, pent house so aye ney debates

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wee orange Deek looks like a child in that picture with his wee rangers tap on when oot for dinner …

And love how he couldn’t get the normal shutters because his tap is in the way, but the ones he’s got his draining board blocks it so it needs to be moved ever time he opens them up…
Pure bespoke 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.