Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After his latest doats oaf doom ah'm gonni ricochet his bougie heed aff they shutters, also.
---
Deek actually went out to eat in a football top! He’s a grown man walking the streets in a football top! NO just NO 🫣. Surprised Paolo dad didn’t kick him the fuckout the door in that top!
Noo ah ken who sharted in the chips 🇮🇹🇮🇪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First of all bougie ... duck right off marina , you didn't invent the poxy shutters.
Someone mentioned reporting him for not declaring "ad" earlier and now hes got anxiety after been for his tit on chips ... yeah sure Someone is worried the benefits will stop after all the aff links and ads recently... fat bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe he’s got the bleeping cheek to have shutters on a window next to a pre payment gas meter. Can’t make it up 😂
Aye it’s all that Matthew’s fault hen fae talking him roond tae a shutter that she has tae move her boujee J&J sink drainer tae operate. She’s already spent her Amazon grifting pennies and commission from P&G before they hit her bank account.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who actually points with two bespoke fingers?
Maybes hes on a wee Vulcan journeee but as usual oor Mario is getting it wrang
If he flattened his toilet brush hair wi some product he wud be a deed ringer fur Spock also
Beam me up Scottie and so forth so aye
Screenshot (54).png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh hens wit a fuckin palaver tae slide open those bougie shutters🤣🤣

Also Marion, before your next Klarna instalment goes through, git Matthew the persuader tae explain why he hasnae put tilt rods in the centre of the slats tae open and close them. Save you a lot of stains from having your sharty child catcher fingers all over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Him and his "Unreal". What game changer?!. A machine that carbonates water like it's done for years?. The tit 🙄
They’ve been around since the 70s - they’re hardly unreal, they are very real and taste rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had a sodastream for ages. It's hardly unreal. It's a machine that fizzes water and you can then add your flavourings. It's not unreal, it does the job its meant to do. That's all. Don't be such a pleb Maz. Think someone's angling for a Sodastream collab
We’ve got one too cos my hubby is a tight arse! He’s the only one who uses it as the kids hate it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve been around since the 70s - they’re hardly unreal, they are very real and taste rank!
Next week he’ll discover bread bins and biscuit tins! Unreal and obsessed, you lift the lid like this and put it inside. So boogie etc also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Still screaming that he thinks etc is short for extra. He’s as thick as the boiled mince in his bolognese and nae debates also 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 35
First of all bougie ... duck right off marina , you didn't invent the poxy shutters.
Someone mentioned reporting him for not declaring "ad" earlier and now hes got anxiety after been for his tit on chips ... yeah sure Someone is worried the benefits will stop after all the aff links and ads recently... fat bastard.
If you use aff links through Amazon, they regard you as a 'Trader' and therefore self employed or a limited company but certainly responsible for declaring your earnings - which with Amazon can be up to 12% commission. Amazon supply HMRC with a list of their traders and Mr Taxman this year is looking at those 'traders' who use eBay and Amazon etc and 'inviting' them to submit their self assessment. Add in his 'own range' with Ava May earning him a commission, his freebie teeth, sofas / bed / shite furniture and Wee Fat Madge could find himself with a wee tax bill to pay - and they can go back several years.
I cannot wait for the thousand dots of doom if he finds out he has a tax bill to pay on 31st January & 31st June and HMRC don't take Klarna - might almost ruin his Christmas. Pass the joos & criss.

Oh and Madge if you are reading this, if you have a 'Job' even though it is only polishing truncheons and you then earn a sum through affiliate marketing then you are likely to be liable to pay affiliate marketing tax on the entire sum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve been so busy doing 2 jobs that are actually my jobs so my main take from the tit show I’ve witnessed is…
He took his wee brother out for a chippy in his fitbaw top
He got a team in to fit a shutter to a window the size of a playschool window
He’s got a soda stream that’s a game changer to the guy who buys fizzy juice by the pallet
Did I miss anything else 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve been so busy doing 2 jobs that are actually my jobs so my main take from the tit show I’ve witnessed is…
He took his wee brother out for a chippy in his fitbaw top
He got a team in to fit a shutter to a window the size of a playschool window
He’s got a soda stream that’s a game changer to the guy who buys fizzy juice by the pallet
Did I miss anything else 🤔
Excuse me, Marion said it’s a BIG window 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've had a sodastream for ages. It's hardly unreal. It's a machine that fizzes water and you can then add your flavourings. It's not unreal, it does the job its meant to do. That's all. Don't be such a pleb Maz. Think someone's angling for a Sodastream collab
Spicy dilutin juice ma hen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you use aff links through Amazon, they regard you as a 'Trader' and therefore self employed or a limited company but certainly responsible for declaring your earnings - which with Amazon can be up to 12% commission. Amazon supply HMRC with a list of their traders and Mr Taxman this year is looking at those 'traders' who use eBay and Amazon etc and 'inviting' them to submit their self assessment. Add in his 'own range' with Ava May earning him a commission, his freebie teeth, sofas / bed / shite furniture and Wee Fat Madge could find himself with a wee tax bill to pay - and they can go back several years.
I cannot wait for the thousand dots of doom if he finds out he has a tax bill to pay on 31st January & 31st June and HMRC don't take Klarna - might almost ruin his Christmas. Pass the joos & criss.

Oh and Madge if you are reading this, if you have a 'Job' even though it is only polishing truncheons and you then earn a sum through affiliate marketing then you are likely to be liable to pay affiliate marketing tax on the entire sum.
He's gonna tit a brick after reading this 😆😆 we are off on a self assessment journey 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how many 'Mario' sofas Danyell has sold since beaky's big reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
1B4D2816-460D-4136-B073-7308A0431CDD.png

The boiler 🤭 the other random boxes on the wall 🤭 the conduit to cover the pipes 🤭 the strip light on the ceiling 🫣🤭 utterly bespoke and bespokely made to order! So aye….. how much has he paid for the shutter?! Easily £150+ I think. Honestly, he lives in another world.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hay it's Friday ma lovelies, and looks like we ur gawn oan a boxed in leccy meter jurney #safespace #beirut #trainspotting

Screenshot_20230623-100153.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.