Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derek wants to wake up, because that ugly twit is fleecing him.

I've had to come out of his dots of doom because him tapping on his face is making me want to throw my phone and he's not worth it. But l love how he contradicts himself on now wanting to get on the ad bandwagon. Just say it Mario, you're so jealous of the other insta huns and what money they've made. Unfortunately you're shite at it, so don't hold your breath for a stint on Lorraine or ITV adverts 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is no way he’s even putting anything on his severely sensitive skin! He’s just bleeping tapping for no reason!
How many times did he want to say app! App app app bleeping app!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His hair always looks like he’s had headphones on all day. There is like a ridge

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Love that you can see the highly guarded secret that is, the bespoke 40th outfit, in the reflection of the telly.

Same shite, different dots.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve gone down a complete rabbit hole with Domboi.

Turns out he and Mario have a lot in common.

Dom previously ran his own wax melts business.

View attachment 2284797

And he likes getting aw cosy.

View attachment 2284799

Is that a shart card I spy?

View attachment 2284831
Omg I have that cushion it’s fae Dunelm about 5 years ago and now I canny look at it in the same way now it’s been rubbing against a boaby, I know mine actually hasn’t but you know it’s in my head noo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Martinocchio trying tae keep up wae the insta huns. Wee Deek will be getting Kawasaki disease any day noo.
View attachment 2284496View attachment 2284497

Martin's relationship time is the wish version of Benjamin Button, Martin Buttonmushroom.
---

Anyone know Domboi's shoe size? 🍄

Y'all I just found this by pure chance. Was looking for old pictures of Marion to have a laugh after seeing Domboi

This was posted in September 2022 thread 80 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20220923-211520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
95EC5AE6-1A2F-404B-90B6-9456C9EB304D.png

When your beak is soo big that the filter can’t even cope with it and slips off! He looks so different without it the smoothing filter 😭😆 he’s absolutely boggin and so forth…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's polishing a turd using all that crap on his severely dehydrated coupon, he's got deeper ridges than McCoy crisps 🤦 more cash in the trash

Not going to a cleaning show because it makes him feel anxious, FFS, get a grip. Who does he genuinely think would bat an eyelid at him?

Roll on August, who are these pals? MR + co? Im ready for this journey

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm only a few tapity taptap stories in but he uses a face mist when the weather's roasting, like it was a few weeks ago. But now the weather's milder he doesn't need it 🤯 he honestly makes my brain hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's polishing a turd using all that crap on his severely dehydrated coupon, he's got deeper ridges than McCoy crisps 🤦 more cash in the trash

Not going to a cleaning show because it makes him feel anxious, FFS, get a grip. Who does he genuinely think would bat an eyelid at him?

Roll on August, who are these pals? MR + co? Im ready for this journey
I think that's what he's worried about, no one would know who he is and he and his big old beak would be sitting alone in the corner. Billy Big Beak all on his lonesome

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.