Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bride?. You dozy git. We know you're a woman at times, but you don't get to be called a bride 🤣
Screenshot_20230704-134246_Instagram.jpg

The relationship with orange man obviously means so much to him that he still gets the years of being together wrong. How embarrassing to put that on social media 🤭
Screenshot_20230704-134307_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How has he not yet clocked that if he just stopped buying all this unnecessary shite, and with a little bit of saving, he and Deek could probably afford to have the wedding of his their dreams. Didn't someone tally that he'd spent around £600 on rubbish in June?? That's just mind boggling!

Reactions: 21
Deep joy, it’s Annual Leave next week. What do you think he’s got lined up?
Flairs, more bleep washings, not using his Hetty and visits to The Range, B&M, Castlevecchi and McD’s is my guess. Whatever he does it will be underwhelming and accompanied by a duck load of moaning.
View attachment 2283542
Needs tae buy some coffee fur his stashun. Remember Marti, no the decaff that keeps youse up as night 😉

Ma Kerry Katonas canni make oot what's in the wee jar top left, the white stuff? Is it salt since he adds it tae everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Needs tae buy some coffee fur his stashun. Remember Marti, no the decaff that keeps youse up as night 😉

Ma Kerry Katonas canni make oot what's in the wee jar top left, the white stuff? Is it salt since he adds it tae everything.
It’s vanilla sugar from that wee small business ‘TESCO’
ydksygtk ma lovelie, spine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Same, hen. This will be my third round of Autumn/Wintum with Mario and I don't think ahm ready to go through it all again. I already get pyoor PTSD when I see a pumpkin noo thanks to this beaky mutant.
Beaky mutant is the best insult of all time doll…💀💀💀💀💀 i can’t go on school
Run as I’m deid on the floor 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Id rather walk down the aisle to the noise finger nails on a blackboard make than that god awful song 😳 (apologies Shania fans, but it’s tit)
Edited to fix auto correct

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Id rather walk down the aisle to the noise finger nails on a blackboard make than that god awful song 😳 (apologies Shania fans, but it’s tit)
Edited to fix auto correct
People who love all the kind of tit they play on Magic FM and claim "this song speaks to me" because some Diva sang it, usually have the emotional range of an old tea bag. Marion included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Being engaged for 5 years isn’t something to boast about Mas. It’s pretty embarrassing that in 5 years, you couldn’t save and organise a wedding.

Reactions: 20
Beaky mutant is the best insult of all time doll…💀💀💀💀💀 i can’t go on school
Run as I’m deid on the floor 🤣🤣🤣
I'd like tae take credit hen but it was another Tattle troll who coined beaky mutant a few threads back. It's one of my favourites 💀💀

I hope youse mop kicked the duck oota the school run! 🫶🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hens! Ahm smelling the wealth oan ma third ABROAD holiday this year so I’m trying tae keep up wae youse awww.

So the fat wart is going tae dae a holiday haul? Fucks sake. None of it will fit her next year anyway. He’s already well oan his way tae being an absolute unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hens! Ahm smelling the wealth oan ma third ABROAD holiday this year so I’m trying tae keep up wae youse awww.

So the fat wart is going tae dae a holiday haul? Fucks sake. None of it will fit her next year anyway. He’s already well oan his way tae being an absolute unit!
Hen dinnae worry he will have a benidorm type scooter to shift his wide road around, maybe our digital creator could put monzo oan a scooter @hopethishelpsallthebest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.