Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her skin is so good, why does she use a filter? Oh, that's right, because she's a deceiving witch. I highly doubt anyone asked for the link to the snail serum - not after seeing the fault lines on her forehead.
His nose is a mass of dinner plate sized pores, get some retinol on it Maureen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma Lovelies, long time lurker and minimal contributer here. I’m about to do something that a never in a million years thought I would do! But am on ma own journeee and must request you respect ma life!

so I watched the thousand dots of death, without skipping and made a wee observation.

when he was applying the undereye roller from the wee bespoke small business “body shop” the filter drop of a few times and I was actually very shocked to see that his skin isnae that bad, for a man approaching his 40’s it’s actually pretty good. I knows what you’re all thinking and no, I don’t have the kerry Katona eyes and no am no a blind Nikita dog. But I always assumed due to the HEAVY filters that he’d have the skin of a rotten cabbage. Ok his skin is nae like his man Crush Andrew but it’s not horrific!

still an ugly sole, this isnae ma Page but they are ma rules so NAE DEBATES!

will be booking an appointment to get an eyes tested for the avoidance of doubt also!
Ah’m sorry my lovely and I’m not in the business of calling’ people oot on this app because that’s just nae me, but this is ma page and youse all know that youse can trust me to tell it as it is, but you’re wrang. Just wrang.

His pores are deeper than the pile on the cheap crapet in his high footfall area.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma Lovelies, long time lurker and minimal contributer here. I’m about to do something that a never in a million years thought I would do! But am on ma own journeee and must request you respect ma life!

so I watched the thousand dots of death, without skipping and made a wee observation.

when he was applying the undereye roller from the wee bespoke small business “body shop” the filter drop of a few times and I was actually very shocked to see that his skin isnae that bad, for a man approaching his 40’s it’s actually pretty good. I knows what you’re all thinking and no, I don’t have the kerry Katona eyes and no am no a blind Nikita dog. But I always assumed due to the HEAVY filters that he’d have the skin of a rotten cabbage. Ok his skin is nae like his man Crush Andrew but it’s not horrific!

still an ugly sole, this isnae ma Page but they are ma rules so NAE DEBATES!

will be booking an appointment to get an eyes tested for the avoidance of doubt also!
It's the nose, the skin and pores on that are rank. The filter struggles to hide it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ooo it’s a constant jump scare whenever he moves forward and the filter drops off 🫣
Why can he not just talk without all the swears? In the middle of talking about his ads and representing companies and he throws the f bomb in constantly. He’s an awful rep for any company.
I wish he’d use a decent amount of moisturiser too, wee scrote pitting the tiniest amount on 🤬
I hate the amount of swearing he does ,I’m from Ayrshire not a million miles from Marion and yes we do swear a lot but please read your crowd 😡

Reactions: 13
What's with the crappy phone gif on his Ava May stories lately? Hey, Mario! 2007 call and they want their graphics back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahm no weel, so it’s taken me a few hours to recover and process the dots of doom. Had a bespoke wee hour with ma therapist and so forth, so now I feel like ahv come on a journey of recovery and ahm now FINE so ahm ur, so I can talk about it and also tell you the best bits so aye. Here follows mah personal Top of the Mario Pops:

10. they were £9 each so he got two for £20
9. he ‘okayed everything’ for the new wax melt product launch
8. applying 15 layers of skin product but still filtering to f8ck
7. washing off the 15 layers of skin product with the bougie water mist
6. ‘had this for years’ discontinued serum. 🤢
5. perfume after a bedtime shower. Just NAW. The lining of your lungs is worn away now, why can’t you just try for ten mins not to breathe in an unnecessary chemical shltstorm and inhale only the six reed difusers and three wax melts and two perfume misters and all the surface cleaners and laundry products?
4. I tried to count how many times he said ‘this app,’ but lost the will at forty five.
3. ‘Naw,’ says he. ‘Naw ahm no having big birthday plans. I just don’t want a hula balloon (🤷‍♀️ hullabaloo?).’ ….goes on to describe foreign holiday gift for bday, already booked and packed for; big family meal out; day trip; overnight trip; special bday outfit and shoes;
2. ah Mario, so much regret, eh? I mean you describe the regret of all the opportunities you turned down at the earlier age of instagram before grifter awareness was a thing, and you an rename it ‘an inkling,’ but we all know it’s regret. It’s not coming back for you, so aye.
1. Storage solution finally unveiled!!! He buys so much crap that he then gives away the old crap, to make way for the new crap. And repeat. Chinese GDP bolstered by his personal contribution - the global economy thanks you Mario, but the planet weeps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ahm no weel, so it’s taken me a few hours to recover and process the dots of doom. Had a bespoke wee hour with ma therapist and so forth, so now I feel like ahv come on a journey of recovery and ahm now FINE so ahm ur, so I can talk about it and also tell you the best bits so aye. Here follows mah personal Top of the Mario Pops:

10. they were £9 each so he got two for £20
9. he ‘okayed everything’ for the new wax melt product launch
8. applying 15 layers of skin product but still filtering to f8ck
7. washing off the 15 layers of skin product with the bougie water mist
6. ‘had this for years’ discontinued serum. 🤢
5. perfume after a bedtime shower. Just NAW. The lining of your lungs is worn away now, why can’t you just try for ten mins not to breathe in an unnecessary chemical shltstorm and inhale only the six reed difusers and three wax melts and two perfume misters and all the surface cleaners and laundry products?
4. I tried to count how many times he said ‘this app,’ but lost the will at forty five.
3. ‘Naw,’ says he. ‘Naw ahm no having big birthday plans. I just don’t want a hula balloon (🤷‍♀️ hullabaloo?).’ ….goes on to describe foreign holiday gift for bday, already booked and packed for; big family meal out; day trip; overnight trip; special bday outfit and shoes;
2. ah Mario, so much regret, eh? I mean you describe the regret of all the opportunities you turned down at the earlier age of instagram before grifter awareness was a thing, and you an rename it ‘an inkling,’ but we all know it’s regret. It’s not coming back for you, so aye.
1. Storage solution finally unveiled!!! He buys so much crap that he then gives away the old crap, to make way for the new crap. And repeat. Chinese GDP bolstered by his personal contribution - the global economy thanks you Mario, but the planet weeps.
If he’d not been so flipping pious at the start thinking “staying humble” turning down opportunities would be the way forward whilst pissing away deeks money to keep up with the others. Pretending to fall on his sword whenever he got jealous of the others bettering themselves. “I’m just one of yous” etc he’d say, then he’d get danyell to gift him another sofa and mirror. 🤷‍♀️
His good guy pretence hasn’t panned out with the opportunities he was expecting. My heart pumps piss for you Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've finally gotten to the end of the dots of doom.....apparently we could all listen to him all night, his stories just aren't enough 🤦‍♀️ Maz isn't someone I could ever feel jealous of but I will say I wish I had more of his self confidence 😆 he honestly believes he is a gift to the world. He must live in cloud cuckoo land ☁🫣
Well done ma lovely. I had to give up half way in!
---
So do we think that it’s his family who send all the “million of DMs” (no ma quote)? Has he mentioned he’s going to Lanzarote as I thought it would “compromise his security” to tell everyone (again no ma quote). I might have missed it when I was having a life aff the app that’s no ma joab!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can't decide what I want more, a hula balloon for my birthday at the end of the month, or a P45 for telling my director I'm turning down the many opportunities flung my way in order to stay humble.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate the amount of swearing he does ,I’m from Ayrshire not a million miles from Marion and yes we do swear a lot but please read your crowd 😡
Ur youse THE Lorna that helped Martin tae get tae London wi a chaperone ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What has Marion been telling AMA about his skills coz everything she rhymed off couldn’t be further from the truth.

Wonder if she knows how he dipped the till in semi Chem?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.