Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've finally gotten to the end of the dots of doom.....apparently we could all listen to him all night, his stories just aren't enough 🤦‍♀️ Maz isn't someone I could ever feel jealous of but I will say I wish I had more of his self confidence 😆 he honestly believes he is a gift to the world. He must live in cloud cuckoo land ☁🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ma lovelies I’ve had a shite day the day and so crabbit. this thread has made me laugh so much! tattie hearts to youse lovelies 🥔 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He must live in cloud cuckoo land ☁🫣
Doll, have you seen where he lives? Up a close that's reminiscent of Secret Millionaire. This clown calls it his safe space 👀 I'd genuinely tit a brick at the thought of spending one night in the Quad Penthouse let alone living there. Cloud cuckoo is definitely where his head is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh, what a bargain Martin ...
Screenshot_20230704-224358~2.png

Tell us more ...
Screenshot_20230704-224445~2.png
Oh. 🤔😂😂😂

I made it as far as it's his time and he's now doing ads then gave up before my brain departed my body.

Hasn't burned black orchid, his own range for two years. I'm sure he got some towards end of last year, when he was trying to flog the warehouse of old stock.
---
Doll, have you seen where he lives? Up a close that's reminiscent of Secret Millionaire. This clown calls it his safe space 👀 I'd genuinely tit a brick at the thought of spending one night in the Quad Penthouse let alone living there. Cloud cuckoo is definitely where his head is 😂
Read that as slumdog millionaire, which to be fair would also be accurate. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hens wits the point of getting engaged if you’re no gonnae even ever plan a waddin? Also as usual wit a weird thing to announce and celebrate “nearly five years engaged” 😖😣 jist makes me raise ma bespoke eyebrows n wonder who is the wan who has the fear ae commiting. Ma bet is oan Mazda, since he canny even commit to a kitchen decor or a couch for longer than 9 months also and etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion:
A bougie trip tae Lanzarote fur Mr and Mr Grotty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't really where to begin, or indeed where to end
His narcissistic tendencies are aff the scale
He's bordering on the ridiculous also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has he been wearing a headband? Nathan todd is tattler am sure of it and he has a ridge oan the back probably fae the bumming fort andcso forth
Genuinely thought he was wearing a headband in these stories! Who on earth does he thing he is?… he’s the most insignificant, sad little individual to ever exist! Thinks a holiday to lanzorote is a flex?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well ma lovelies, I didnae even make it to the end of the dots of doom, she was pyooor makin me wanna poke ma own eyes out.

Her vocabulary is so limited that she’s just stuck on feckin repeat wi the same old shite sayings as usual IFYKYKAIYDKGTK also.

Didn’t tho k it was possible but wee Nathan Scissorhands has butchered her hair even more than the last time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ma Lovelies, long time lurker and minimal contributer here. I’m about to do something that a never in a million years thought I would do! But am on ma own journeee and must request you respect ma life!

so I watched the thousand dots of death, without skipping and made a wee observation.

when he was applying the undereye roller from the wee bespoke small business “body shop” the filter drop of a few times and I was actually very shocked to see that his skin isnae that bad, for a man approaching his 40’s it’s actually pretty good. I knows what you’re all thinking and no, I don’t have the kerry Katona eyes and no am no a blind Nikita dog. But I always assumed due to the HEAVY filters that he’d have the skin of a rotten cabbage. Ok his skin is nae like his man Crush Andrew but it’s not horrific!

still an ugly sole, this isnae ma Page but they are ma rules so NAE DEBATES!

will be booking an appointment to get an eyes tested for the avoidance of doubt also!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ma Lovelies, long time lurker and minimal contributer here. I’m about to do something that a never in a million years thought I would do! But am on ma own journeee and must request you respect ma life!

so I watched the thousand dots of death, without skipping and made a wee observation.

when he was applying the undereye roller from the wee bespoke small business “body shop” the filter drop of a few times and I was actually very shocked to see that his skin isnae that bad, for a man approaching his 40’s it’s actually pretty good. I knows what you’re all thinking and no, I don’t have the kerry Katona eyes and no am no a blind Nikita dog. But I always assumed due to the HEAVY filters that he’d have the skin of a rotten cabbage. Ok his skin is nae like his man Crush Andrew but it’s not horrific!

will be booking an appointment to get an eyes tested for the avoidance of doubt also!
Lovely, get that small business Spec Savers put on speed dial right away.
Thoughts, prayers and tattie hearts ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Am chanting you oan fae the rooftops hen , is this a selfie?
Tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Don’t ever message this page again!!!! TROLL!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Be interesting to keep an eye on that serum and see if Martins pretend followers sell that product out because sOoOoOo many have been asking. Pull the other one you fat slug. His skin is terrible, if that’s what that serum makes your skin look like then il pass :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

sit doon and get some class you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.