Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to be clear.... Deek is (and haud yer power pal, no reason ye shouldn't be 🏳️‍🌈) an openly gay man who 9 years ago in 2014 was emotionally mature enough to acknowledge he missed an ex? BUT (checks notes) was in the 🍊? Do we know when this was? Any dates on the pics wearing a sash? Because, hens, I think Deek might be the real talent needing trolled. WTAF???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Martinocchio trying tae keep up wae the insta huns. Wee Deek will be getting Kawasaki disease any day noo.
Screenshot_20230704-142506.png
Screenshot_20230704-142414~2.png

Martin's relationship time is the wish version of Benjamin Button, Martin Buttonmushroom.
---
Does wee Deek have a thing about men with weird noses?
Anyone know Domboi's shoe size? 🍄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely love that tattle keep receipts 🤩 put that in yer pipe and smoke it fanny baws

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve gone down a complete rabbit hole with Domboi.

Turns out he and Mario have a lot in common.

Dom previously ran his own wax melts business.

IMG_1842.jpeg

And he likes getting aw cosy.

IMG_1841.jpeg

Is that a shart card I spy?

IMG_1843.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Love the tattle receipts to prove how thick Marion is 🤣 so he’s telling Hinch it’s his 10 year anniversary, but the wee orange man is declaring his love for Dom in 2014. Can’t wait till he reads here later. Hiya hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is this the real dom boiii? I really hope so as Martin will be raging when he comes on here for a read later :m
Ooh she's gonna throw a witch fit when she comes tae read.

Nah wunner Deek is perma stoned.
What an absolute downgrade also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe Derek was with Mario when he posted this and it was actually a cry for help 🤣
Screenshot_20230704-190506.png

---
I’ve gone down a complete rabbit hole with Domboi.

Turns out he and Mario have a lot in common.

Dom previously ran his own wax melts business.

View attachment 2284797

And he likes getting aw cosy.

View attachment 2284799

Is that a shart card I spy?

View attachment 2284831
What a find, well worthy of a Madge fart laugh. Pity ah'm oan the train 😂

• Haha
Of course wee Deek has paid for the holiday !! That stingy big nosed bleep never has his hand in his purse to pay his own way, or god forbid, treatit his partner of 10 years!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Boring same auld tit with his q&a

Tap tap tap with the skin care

he’s fine he’s absolutely fineeee

This journey……

IYKYK….

Same rambling shite as the times before same questions… why does he not do the replies with the questions in the screen like everyone else? it would stop him going off track but we all know it’s probably cuz no1’s asked him any questions

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooo it’s a constant jump scare whenever he moves forward and the filter drops off 🫣
Why can he not just talk without all the swears? In the middle of talking about his ads and representing companies and he throws the f bomb in constantly. He’s an awful rep for any company.
I wish he’d use a decent amount of moisturiser too, wee scrote pitting the tiniest amount on 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Boring same auld tit with his q&a

Tap tap tap with the skin care

he’s fine he’s absolutely fineeee

This journey……

IYKYK….

Same rambling shite as the times before same questions… why does he not do the replies with the questions in the screen like everyone else? it would stop him going off track but we all know it’s probably cuz no1’s asked him any questions
I wish you posted this sooner I've just done the dots of doom and am absoluthley no fine after enduring his same shite

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up on his latest stories, I can’t even begin, the holiday will give dumb deek zest for life, we work so bleeping hard we deserve it, making on he’s been abroad before saying I’ve had many ‘holidays’

The whole skincare routine is an absolute sin. Take note mas, if your skin looks like it does then your routine is doing nothing for you, common sense.

Swearing and those thin scabby lips, so attractive.

TAP TAP TAP

I must admit ma lovelies, I message people on this app telling them to do ads, I just feel they are deserving and since building the ground up from day dot, champions of the small businesses and so forth it’s the least I can do.

Please can someone explain the forehead to me? It’s both smooth and wrinkled at the same time. The deep set lines on the edges. What is that?

She has a FHULL TIME JOAB.

I’ve now dropped off because my heid is spinning am off to make one of those 👈🍹

• Haha
That's some magic creams he's got there, his wrinkles on his foreheid magically disappear then reappear! He could do with havin a chat wi his pal Soph to learn how to make his nose and nostrils disappear as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.