Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the guess on his birthday outfit, Summer vibes, classy, or boujie designer 👀
Ah'm thinking something bespoke like this fae that wee small boutique homemade business Shein.
Pyoor stunning, etc & also 😘

Screenshot_20230703_214614_SHEIN.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He’s fiiiine, hens.

He has a concrete sofa with mismatched cushions that he hasn’t been able to milk for content.

He has a kitchen renovation that looks completely unfinished because he didn’t fix The wonky handles or box in the leccy meter.

He doesn’t go anywhere so can’t keep up with the other Huns posting about their days out and summer holidays.

But he’s fiiiiiine. Just fiiiiiiiine.

IMG_1832.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought we were going oan a boxing in jurnay, Marion hen please update xo

also I’m going on a journey that will take me through Beirut tomorrow so I’ll keep my wee eyes peeled and hope for a sighting

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@AllieBee it’s almost as good as a decoring jurnee so aye. #IYKYK
The fat beast will never fit into any of his claes for next year, he’s completely deluded also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Deep joy, it’s Annual Leave next week. What do you think he’s got lined up?
Flairs, more bleep washings, not using his Hetty and visits to The Range, B&M, Castlevecchi and McD’s is my guess. Whatever he does it will be underwhelming and accompanied by a duck load of moaning.
IMG_2283.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Flairs, more bleep washings, not using his Hetty and visits to The Range, B&M, Castlevecchi and McD’s is my guess. Whatever he does it will be underwhelming and accompanied by a duck load of moaning.
View attachment 2283542
How does someone that works 2 hours a week have so much annual leave?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I see he’s leaving flammable stuff on the hob again in the style of Hinch, who is (unfortunately) a real Influencer. A candle, ffs. Is he a complete tool? That’s a rhetorical question, no answer necessary.
He’s just a wee copy-cat prick riding along on Hinch’s coattails. . #factual
View attachment 2282541
Even worse than a candle, it’s an electric diffuser that uses essential oils in water and puts out a vapour, right above where wee raynes food and water bowls are. The absolute knobhead 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2283542
Calling it noo, either himself or Deek (or both) will be struck doon with sickness and he'll spend the week aff Instagram in a huff. But in reality he just has nae pals or plans and needs an excuse to fester in his hoosecoat. What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2283542
My damaged brain read sugar as suicidal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yass, it’s yet more annual leave for Maz. Will he flash his free bus pass/shart card oan the mega bus and go to Edinburgh for a costa? Will he jump on the McGills to braehead for a McDonald’s? Or will he play it safe with a pile of slop in the bespoke restaurant that is Jam jar. Canny wait to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What he so smug? Birthday outfit bought & styled to duck (boak) holiday clothes for next year bought, no doubt he’s already planned his whole Xmas theme & got 87 million bleeping pumpkins in his Etsy basket - even though he doesne like Halloween. Does he thinks this is all an achievement? He wanked on for ages about not letting people put you down for where you live, clearly embarrassed to live in a hamster cage. And posted how it’s “no fair” that he’ll never experience being a parent. Yet all he seems to want to do is come across better than his “audience” which is certainly almost all women & the majority of them will be parents. He is one miserable, bitter, horrible, superficial wee shite & boasting on Instagram is his only single achievement in life. He could have the life he longed for if he wasn’t such a Bellend & spent all his money on 818182 sippy cups & constantly redecorating & refurbishing his Basra council flat. He hates his own circumstances & the only way he makes himself feel better about it, is by being a bleep to everyone else.

So aye, spine bright & so forth hens.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can you just imagine him walking down the aisle in a big taffeta wedding dress and veil to Derek stoned oot his nut in a rangers top!! 😂
Plus also I hate folk that pull those stupid faces when they sing 🎶 factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ffs marionette is it 10 years or 8 years you've been with deed deek cos you change it all the time. You told hinch you'd been with deek 10 years. Cannae keep up with your own lies you michelen man.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maths isn't his strong point. He cannae remember when he moved in and canne remember when he met Deek.

This piccy was posted in 2019, they apparently had been together for 4 years at that point, so got together in 2015.

Sept 2023 = nearly 8.

1688472669062.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.