Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For aw you trolls who don’t live in Glasgow, it does not feel like winter today. It’s windy, showers and mild. Don’t listen to that fat corpse.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
For aw you trolls who don’t live in Glasgow, it does not feel like winter today. It’s windy, showers and mild. Don’t listen to that fat corpse.
Fat corpse!! Pyoor buckled at that wan hen 😂😂😂 you’re spining bright the day! Always bougie etc & also 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Fat corpse!! Pyoor buckled at that wan hen 😂😂😂 you’re spining bright the day! Always bougie etc & also 😂
Been oot enjoyin the winter weather in Glasgow hen. So aye etc and also. Back home sitting on ma non breeze block couch watching the tennis also. Guna get the criss n joos in ma named cup out soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's also my 40th in August. My husband has had a holiday booked for years for it and won't tell me where it is. I haven't even thought about outfits yet. This wee Diddy has a fhull outfit styled tae duck, for sitting in the bowling club and be home aw cosy for 8.30.

What the hell is that in that pan?! Is that spam floating about? Where is the rest of the veg? 🤢
He's booked youse a wee hoose swap wi Martin and wee Deek. Hope your jags are up tae date 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He hasn’t only been influenced by Pat Butcher. Hogmanay 2018 he was in his “Showaddywaddy cuffs on burstin’ at the seams lilac polyester jacket” phase.
His old teeth and Cliff Richards glasses tho.
---
He will never know what it's like to smell your bleep washings after bein oan the line all day so aye
#deserved
Read the first line. Factual also.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When HMRC are assessing dear Mas / Maz / Marion for his tax do you think he realises that although Henry was an 'unpaid'partnership and he was GIFTED Hetty that HMRC take the full retail price of dear Hetty into consideration for tax. Absolutely pissing myself at the rage he will be in that he received NO MONEY for his nice wee influencer nest egg, but was gifted Hetty in exchange or ‘barter’ for his review so he’ll be taxed on the value of it. 😂

From tax consultant;
HMRC’s stance appears to be that there is a general expectation of something in return for any gift to an influencer and hence the retail price of the gift forms part of the overall consideration on a barter basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He is such a knob.

How does he possibly know what laundry drying outside smells like?

357266152_650655483326764_1613513995054438950_n.jpg
357385306_1519778728845723_2924132502566784048_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hens it’s ma birthday the morra and I’ve no got an outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️ is ma day ruined before it’s even began 😢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I see he’s leaving flammable stuff on the hob again in the style of Hinch, who is (unfortunately) a real Influencer. A candle, ffs. Is he a complete tool? That’s a rhetorical question, no answer necessary.
He’s just a wee copy-cat prick riding along on Hinch’s coattails. . #factual
IMG_2276.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I see he’s leaving flammable stuff on the hob again in the style of Hinch, who is (unfortunately) a real Influencer. A candle, ffs. Is he a complete tool? That’s a rhetorical question, no answer necessary.
View attachment 2282541
I think that wee fire hazard was on the cooker when he was cooking his mingin dinner 😮😮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2282541
Where else will he put it though? Behind the sofa - full, tables - full, behind the doors - full, tops of cupboards - full. He's such an oddball, buying ever more stuff and absolutely nowhere to put it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He is such a knob.

How does he possibly know what laundry drying outside smells like?

View attachment 2282332View attachment 2282333View attachment 2282334View attachment 2282335
It’s not just the smell for me. It’s getting it out in the morning and then back in by early afternoon and somehow it just retains that warmth from when it’s been drying in the sun. Crawling into a freshly made bed that’s been line dried in the sun is something you just cannon replicate with wax melts and chemicals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.