Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also my 40th in August. My husband has had a holiday booked for years for it and won't tell me where it is. I haven't even thought about outfits yet. This wee Diddy has a fhull outfit styled tae duck, for sitting in the bowling club and be home aw cosy for 8.30.

What the hell is that in that pan?! Is that spam floating about? Where is the rest of the veg? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have I missed it… or has the concrete sofa not been mentioned… ie how comfy it is (not)????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feels like winter... duck off man it's the beginning of July! Got my bleep washing outside drying and everything, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes it does feel like winter because you live in a cold, grey box.

Add a touch of colour and class to your dreary life, Marlo.

IMG_1829.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The sky box can’t be boujee enough tae have oan display like the smegs. He definitely has sky though because I remember him kicking off because he pays about £900 a month for it also 😂
And the never ending saga of sky no working about the same time as tumble driergate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can yae smell that ma luvlies???? 🙌 Its Maz's favourite scents! Cannae wait! I can smell it awready! It's givin awsoarts a Bonsian Bungalow vibes.
His Summer collection will be comin soon such luxury aromas like:
Fresh Sheets & Sharts
Cat Piss & Peony
Eu d' B.O
Bummin Fort & Bergemont
Moap Kickin Mamosa
Button Shroom & Baharat

If yae don't know wit Jobbies ur, then get tae know hens!! And if yae dae know then where yae been?? cause its the the most bougiest of scents custom made tae every individual, much like Maz's Nike sannies, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anteater Face, big disgrace, autumn leaves all over the place
Pissing ma self 😂😂😂
---
Can yae smell that ma luvlies???? 🙌 Its Maz's favourite scents! Cannae wait! I can smell it awready! It's givin awsoarts a Bonsian Bungalow vibes.
His Summer collection will be comin soon such luxury aromas like:
Fresh Sheets & Sharts
Cat Piss & Peony
Eu d' B.O
Bummin Fort & Bergemont
Moap Kickin Mamosa
Button Shroom & Baharat

If yae don't know wit Jobbies ur, then get tae know hens!! And if yae dae know then where yae been?? cause its the the most bougiest of scents custom made tae every individual, much like Maz's Nike sannies, also.
Don’t forget the pistachio not patchouli 😂😂
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He hasn’t only been influenced by Pat Butcher. Hogmanay 2018 he was in his “Showaddywaddy cuffs on burstin’ at the seams lilac polyester jacket” phase.
Showaddywaddy im absolutely crying 😂😂
Why always lilac also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.