Cleaning with Mario #102 Martyn Llewelyn Bowen of Beirut, so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His birthday outfits either going to be mega bland trousers and top from boohoo or better than our wildest dreams, no in between

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His birthday outfits either going to be mega bland trousers and top from boohoo or better than our wildest dreams, no in between
8 weeks and counting ma lovelie. At least it’ll be a different outfit to the one he’s worn for the last 2 years! If you know you know and if you don’t get to know. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion:

Martin makes us want tae heave, wi aw his talk of autumn leaves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Of course the new hoover pods will last him almost a year he has another 2 hoovers he can use.
I've heard of people identify as non binary, cat, microwave, now Marion going to be starting a trend with people identifying themselves as a tall hetty girl.
What was with ohhh mmmm I like that gets more excited and pleasure from a hoover than his Deed finance also.

For someone being a professional hoover horder he should get to know the stronger the suction the more dirt/dust it picks up. Stupid bleep also.

HapppY SundaY evening reset day. sprine bright lovelies 💎👌
I'm late to the show Mr.Isa family down from North, they really choose the worse time I needed to see the hoover review ASAP. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was scrolling through Martin's feed earlier bored and didnae know he had his own bespoke cushions. I didnae ken but I got tae ken. Cannae stoap laughing and clutchin ma beak 😂😂
He's spent years on this app that's nae his joab telling everyone tae get some class. He's quite literally never had any of his own also.
That silver cushion is literally spining bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Catching up on his stories today and I’m no well 🤢

First the stiffy 🍄 over Hetty hoover. “Ohhh she feels so good on carpet, oh yeah” but she’s nae use on hard floors. Marion hen the only carpet you have is in your bedroom and let’s face it you hardly have any available floor space to hoover.

Then treatit to his greasy, depressed anteater face and a plate of stovies. 🤮 I cannae cope.

View attachment 2280474
Anteater face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching the hoover review and I seen the PS4 under the tele, for some reason I assumed they had sky/virgin? I thought he said he did or I've just imagined that. Nothing wrong not having it I don't have either no point don't watch much tele also doesn't appeal to me so ayye. He just seems like type to have it since he spends majority his time at home or in his bed being all cosy.

Reactions: 13
Watching the hoover review and I seen the PS4 under the tele, for some reason I assumed they had sky/virgin? I thought he said he did or I've just imagined that. Nothing wrong not having it I don't have either no point don't watch much tele also doesn't appeal to me so ayye. He just seems like type to have it since he spends majority his time at home or in his bed being all cosy.
Hen am sure they had the bespoke Sky as I remember a rant from him about it nae working one day and the amount they paid for it he was FUMMING. So he got Deek to sort it as nae doubt he’s the account holder and the one who actually pays for it. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Birthday outfit?! Jesus H christ.
I wear jeans and a t shirt like every other bleeping day of the year.
Last time I had a birthday outfit I was about 6 and me mam picked it for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The sky box can’t be boujee enough tae have oan display like the smegs. He definitely has sky though because I remember him kicking off because he pays about £900 a month for it also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was scrolling through Martin's feed earlier bored and didnae know he had his own bespoke cushions. I didnae ken but I got tae ken. Cannae stoap laughing and clutchin ma beak 😂😂
Absolutely dying at this !! Wtf. It looks like the poundland version of Liberace bedroom 🤣 .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s the guess on his birthday outfit, Summer vibes, classy, or boujie designer 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.