Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why they don’t save their money and buy their own place. Surely property can’t be that expensive for what they’ve got? They could easily get a nice little 2 bed house, unless they’re eye balled in debt. Imagine putting this much money into a council place, knowing there’s nothing to come back to you. By all means make it presentable but they’re spending a fortune!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Echoing everyone else… is that it?!
Looks like a kitchen circa 2008 which people are ripping out now.
I’ll give him one thing - the worktops don’t look horrendous (quite like the marble look) however seen as it’s what the 4th wrap in 2 years not exactly a fantastic advert for the company to be honest.
Nothing matches, the white kettle and toaster, the black bin, grey jj accessories, wooden spice rack, plastic baskets, the list goes on. And the least said about the boiler the better. How can he get it so wrong all the time?

Reactions: 27
That wall doesn’t even look bare! Why does he feel the need to cram as much tit into every single tiny bit of space possible!

Reactions: 18
This made me laugh too!!!
I don't know anything about wrapping a kitchen. Is it literally just covering it in sticky back plastic???
Basically it. We had ours done about 18 months ago and it’s already starting to show signs of wear. Was never meant to be a long term thing though. Just because I absolutely hated the previous colour and we were in a limbo on whether or not to completely re-do it. It’s never supposed to be permanent.

Reactions: 14
Im just wunderin how they are gonna reach those baskets on the top of the units also :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs is that it 🙄

Grey again 😖 l had my whole house decorated a few month's ago, and my decorator said then that grey was going out of fashion. Mario, you're always behind mate 🤭

There's so many boxes and containers in that flat that they take up all the room. He needs a massive clear out of cupboards to put things in instead.

And who puts vacuum lines on their sofas 🤣
Screenshot_20230617-154302_Instagram.jpg

Mario you TRY to live a champagne lifestyle on a Klarna budget, and l can't believe you two plums spend so much money on a property that belongs to the council. The insanity in that is unreal 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you to @mammaof3 for uploading her stories so we don’t give the fat little slug anymore views. Doing the lords work hun.

As predicted he shot his load early, it looks tit and there is a big bubble in the lino

IMG_4250.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hen I know this isn't your job but if you're happy with the paint you used could you tell me what it was please? I think part of truly appreciating your home is lovingly doing DIY within your capability. Throwing money into a money pit never seems to work does it....
Aye this might be swerving out of my lane a bit hen but I used Frenchic. If you’ve not heard of it before look up the groups on Facebook (Frenchic Fun and Frenchic Fan Forum) it’s truly miraculous stuff. Even more miraculous than Mario’s wax melt range so aye

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get why they don’t save their money and buy their own place. Surely property can’t be that expensive for what they’ve got? They could easily get a nice little 2 bed house, unless they’re eye balled in debt. Imagine putting this much money into a council place, knowing there’s nothing to come back to you. By all means make it presentable but they’re spending a fortune!
They’ll never buy a place to live, cos they pay buttons for this flat, meaning they can buy everything else on the never never and remain in easy low paying jobs cos they only pay the minimum every month for all the shlt they buy. If they had a mortgage they’d be vulnerable to repossession from debt. Plus he’d have no disposable income to spunk on junk.

Reactions: 25
Aye this might be swerving out of my lane a bit hen but I used Frenchic. If you’ve not heard of it before look up the groups on Facebook (Frenchic Fun and Frenchic Fan Forum) it’s truly miraculous stuff. Even more miraculous than Mario’s wax melt range so aye
Recommended by so many 👌
---
The thing about owning or a private let is you need a bit of a financial safety net. Fees, fluctuations in interest rates, emergencies etc all need actual savings not 3 easy online payments. Plus even with savings how could they possibly borrow on such low hours?

In a way I do hope he's happy where he is.

Reactions: 13
Hallway and bathroom journey next hens. Did he not do the high footfall area just a short while ago? I’ve never known anyone decorate as often as he does, it’s insane. He’s never happy is he, always chasing the next high. What a sad little life Jane!

Reactions: 21
That litter tray is not big enough for an adult cat. It's something you'd give a kitten. Eurgh he's such a tit cat owner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Recommended by so many 👌
---
The thing about owning or a private let is you need a bit of a financial safety net. Fees, fluctuations in interest rates, emergencies etc all need actual savings not 3 easy online payments. Plus even with savings how could they possibly borrow on such low hours?

In a way I do hope he's happy where he is.
I love Frenchic- amazing stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.