Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£148 for a bin! Am I missing something here?
It's a cracker ma lovely. Only £148 to block the freezer access to further enable him to say 'duck it, treatit masel' and get take out beige food. #factual

Edited to add that his diet is the only way he's able to follow the beige trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Martin shud huv goat this fur his kitchen revamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every photo of Derek makes him look like a dog on an animal rescue page who’s up for adoption but has been in the shelter for so long that they have to resort to cutesy anthropomorphism to try and get taker

This is Derek. A Jack Russell/Shih tzu mix, he’s a petit gent who didn’t have the best start in life. His last owner kept him chained up in a small flat for most of the day, and fed him a high-fat diet which stunted Derek’s growth.

When Derek first came to us, he had severe dental issues so his new furever family would need to be experienced in dealing with extreme gingivitis.

Derek is now fully grown and ready for his new home. He’d like to be the only dog in a house and would prefer to not have someone home all day.

Cat-tested.
As good as neutered.
Actually laughed out loud at this. So bleeping funny and real.

Reactions: 10
Marion will NEVER be happy as he watches too many others and tries to better his wee hobbit hole. Hence the constant changes.
Anyone notice that he spent more time showing the before than the after which flashed by in a wizz??
How many bins and sink basins has he had now?
The strip light and gas meter would have been my first priority.
Then lining up the actual doors and sorting the handles.
Whit a walloper!
P.S. I usually unfollow him around August when the Autumn pre Christmas stuff comes in as I canny be bothered wi the same shite every single year. He will not change.

Reactions: 26
As predicted, he shot his load early - he literally couldn’t wait. ALL THAT build up for what?!? Should have covered up the council flat electrical things on the wall.

and as predicted, Smeg items. Stupid mutant. Do something with your life you fat slug!! The cost of those is a wee night away, I know what I’d prefer 💎
Fat slug and stupid mutant! OMFG I'm dying 😂😂😂😂😂 I'm actually at work on a night shift reading this thread and howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every photo of Derek makes him look like a dog on an animal rescue page who’s up for adoption but has been in the shelter for so long that they have to resort to cutesy anthropomorphism to try and get taker

This is Derek. A Jack Russell/Shih tzu mix, he’s a petit gent who didn’t have the best start in life. His last owner kept him chained up in a small flat for most of the day, and fed him a high-fat diet which stunted Derek’s growth.

When Derek first came to us, he had severe dental issues so his new furever family would need to be experienced in dealing with extreme gingivitis.

Derek is now fully grown and ready for his new home. He’d like to be the only dog in a house and would prefer to not have someone home all day.

Cat-tested.
As good as neutered.
Hen am lying in bed in Greece (smell the wealth)sweating ma tits aff in bed cannae sleep and literally just howling at this description of the wee exiled 🍊man its perfect description for the wee runt so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

354214023_953952885652684_4805490212813955701_n.jpg
354126195_615047097388325_2717540667173781457_n.jpg

354235815_572425388406039_3280823963685024590_n.jpg

He is noo a bonafide Influencer. Aff linking everything in that kitchen.

354150279_794222529097691_7227191808282600732_n.jpg
354204569_688504446417840_9184855401737061653_n.jpg
354190099_284069760741844_8835215833633847835_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember when he shared that photo of a completely minimalist looking living room saying he loves that style or whatever. And then back to reality when he feels the need to cram shelves and pictures in every single available surface 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can he not stand to have a clear wall in the bed sit or something? It actually looked much bigger before he moved in and brought all that tit with him. How does Deek feel about having his space totally invaded, I wonder.

Reactions: 14
Well, I had to go for a lie down in a dark room when he mentioned a battery operated neon sign for the kitchen (in the house that isn’t a house) I would say the heat had addled his brain but we all know he’s not got one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

How much has this kitchen update cost? The painter and decorator wouldn’t have been cheap…. SMEG stuff, expensive bins and all that Josephjoseph crap…… easily £800+?

• Wow
Reactions: 23

How much has this kitchen update cost? The painter and decorator wouldn’t have been cheap…. SMEG stuff, expensive bins and all that Josephjoseph crap…… easily £800+?
Maybe it's not paint hen. There's a strong possibility that he's slapped white fablon on the walls. Nothing surprises me with that waste of space. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But isn't his block getting certain cosmetic upgrades as they aren't getting demolished? Although tbh I can see a local authority painting white but not doing cupboards, and not for sitting tenants.

It's just the waste, and his inability to cotton on to the fact these spending splurges do not make him happy.

Reactions: 8
Cue the comedown this morning 🤔

Can't get my head round the utter shite he spends money on 🤣 up a wee cooncil close into his safe haven surrounded by luxury brands he really can't afford (no matter what he says).

The wee one bed hobbit hole is so dated, fugly and he's needing to worry about the bare bones more than a fancy bin - £185 😱

Why they don't go rent a wee buy to let I don't know! Maz can lie till the cows come home but he'd love a wee new build

Reactions: 14
But isn't his block getting certain cosmetic upgrades as they aren't getting demolished? Although tbh I can see a local authority painting white but not doing cupboards, and not for sitting tenants.

It's just the waste, and his inability to cotton on to the fact these spending splurges do not make him happy.
Oh this would be amazing l remember when the council round our bit did upgrades to my grandparents house , new wiring and bathroom. Wiring in the walls no no white trunking EVERYWHERE 😂😂 imagine that in bed sit white trunking everywhere over the ‘panelling’ in the living room it will send him round the twist and that’s nae debates ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ma lovelies, these last few pages of this bespoke thread have been comedy gold. Ma beak has been clutched non stop 🤣

That bin though 🤯 Aw the separate wee sections for recycling. What a waste of an effort as we know Marion’s rubbish gets dumped into aw the same bin oot the back of the close with the junkie neighbour’s. Canny imagine them having tae separate their plastics and food waste in Beirut towers. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.