Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm underwhelmed hens. It doesn't look much different but all I can see is the duck ugly boiler on the wall. Very dull and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Soo a lick of paint and wrapped kitchen cupboards? That's it.
Can't get into fridge because the bin is that big. Massive gap between wall and fridge. Could had easily put fridge into that cupboard, If opened it up or as come in door on left, continued units right round from left to door, a breakfast bar even there?? He had so much potential, so much he could had done and he does duck all. Disappointed as per 😅

The captions on his post. Go in to more depth what paint you used or what colour the wrap is on the units?

Also btw I knew the inside scoop he'd go grey for his kitchen. Soo ayye. Tons love 💎 (he is unbelievably predictable).
---
Or even units to cover up the boiler an pipes, vents and whatever other eye sores on the walls.
Honestly Isa is irate over here, can't believe he's spent so much on a kettle etc literally said last year wasnae for him. All the stuff on top of the cupboards still, behind the door.

So basically his full months wage has gone on a kettle? If he works 16 hour a week average £10.50 ... £700 a month roughly.

Someone break in and steal the smeg give him something to think about. Get a FULL time job no reason for him not to have one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Soo a lick of paint and wrapped kitchen cupboards? That's it.
Can't get into fridge because the bin is that big. Massive gap between wall and fridge. Could had easily put fridge into that cupboard, If opened it up or as come in door on left, continued units right round from left to door, a breakfast bar even there?? He had so much potential, so much he could had done and he does duck all. Disappointed as per 😅

The captions on his post. Go in to more depth what paint you used or what colour the wrap is on the units?

Also btw I knew the inside scoop he'd go grey for his kitchen. Soo ayye. Tons love 💎 (he is unbelievably predictable).
---
Or even units to cover up the boiler an pipes, vents and whatever other eye sores on the walls.
Honestly Isa is irate over here, can't believe he's spent so much on a kettle etc literally said last year wasnae for him. All the stuff on top of the cupboards still, behind the door.

So basically his full months wage has gone on a kettle? If he works 16 hour a week average £10.50 ... £700 a month roughly.

Someone break in and steal the smeg give him something to think about. Get a FULL time job no reason for him not to have one.
£250 for the smeg toaster & Kettle that be on klarna or very catalogue.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Every single thing he does is so underwhelming 😂 I knew this morning when when someone mentioned sage or navy units that we were strangely overestimating him again! What’s with the grey?! Absolutely stuck about 5 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Talking about his gas meter saying “I could box it in but that’s no something that’s needing down right away”. Surely if this was your dream kitchen (🤣🤣🤣) you’d have thought of every aspect and done it all properly? Boxing in the boiler and that meter would have gave him extra storage as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Talking about his gas meter saying “I could box it in but that’s no something that’s needing down right away”. Surely if this was your dream kitchen (🤣🤣🤣) you’d have thought of every aspect and done it all properly? Boxing in the boiler and that meter would have gave him extra storage as well…
I’m sure he said before that he wanted to box it in because it was an eyesore. bleeping dweeb cannae remember what he’s said and what he’s not said.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait until he fizzes it too much and it explodes in his face
I done this and trapped my finger between the bottle and the bottom of the machine.

The most painful thing I've ever felt and took ages to release it.

It got binned after that episode 🤢
---
bleeping hell, a fizzy drink stayshun. I can hear the bespoke sign makers oan that small biz app Etsy rubbing their hands in glee.
Wonder if it's taken 6 months to plan as well

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My lovelies I am going to swerve out my ain lane here and say…. It does look better. I think you need to get your kerry katonas checked and so forth if you said you preferred it before! The darker units look better than the white ones did cos of the black appliances. The worktop matches better in general with the dark cupboards.

The HANDLES dear god, why not get them sorted? They look even worse now that they’re contrasted by dark cupboards!

He’s absolutely off his nut though to spend all that on a place that they don’t own. You can make much cheaper/ more sensible updates in rented places. He’s just so wasteful!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those cupboard door handles man 😩 fumming that they are still the wrang way round!

His new kitchen looks like the communal kitchen at my office. Pyoor luxury and so forth. Only difference is my work kitchen doesn't smell like cat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ran straight here - did he say he’s had the kitchen wrapped 4 times in 5 years?! Yet it “lasts the test of time.” 🥴
And that strip light, of everything he’s had done in that flat why is that not the first thing you’d rip out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fooking hell how many stories for a kitchen wrap and tidy up.

354010986_747634090474184_5267252121078815476_n.jpg

354184232_275557521681117_4447793148729353429_n.jpg
354019542_598834152339137_6502604266355426582_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ran straight here - did he say he’s had the kitchen wrapped 4 times in 5 years?! Yet it “lasts the test of time.” 🥴
And that strip light, of everything he’s had done in that flat why is that not the first thing your rip out.
This made me laugh too!!!
I don't know anything about wrapping a kitchen. Is it literally just covering it in sticky back plastic???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Erm, that “boujie” dish scrubber wasn’t in his underwhelming glow up reel. I subjected myself to it again to check. So how come he had soooooooooo many messages about it?

Ooooooh, to promote an aff link…. Gotcha.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.