Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

We hate deek now?
We do indeed hen. He was revealed tae be an Orange March bleep. Even got pictures of him taking part in their sectarian hate marches. Oh, and his gums make us want to cry they are so rank

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I played this and it came through the Alexa. Thanks Mario! Husband is going mental about that “Scottish tart” and the lids are crying the noo
Your poat lids are greeting ma lovelie? Ah coodni resist 😘

Ah'm a bit feart ah've turned intae Martin the night. I've ended up listening tae Whitney's streaming chart oan MTV while playing candy crush. No wasting ma life at aw oan a Saturday night 😆

Anyhoo toap two oan efter the break, either wanna dance wi somebody or higher love. Baith Martin speshuls. #singithen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We do indeed hen. He was revealed tae be an Orange March bleep. Even got pictures of him taking part in their sectarian hate marches. Oh, and his gums make us want to cry they are so rank
I have just caught up with the wiki. I am flabbergasted! dim deek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So he put bleach on his previous Falbon and destroyed it but it’s so hardy that it can last for years and the only thing you can’t do is put hot pots on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely howling at his story about Rayns new litter box thing.

"It's actually for dogs" but this bleeping genius decided he could use it for his cat.

bleeping Nobel prize in the post for this abolute brain box!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Only on page 17 I need to catch up. But had to come here to say WHAT THE duck! The kitchen! So underwhelming. It's just reversed. Grey walls, white units to white walls, grey units. What in the actual duck like. Then banging on about showing all his lovelies and saving a highlight. It looks the same. tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.