Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m back after another watch - have the units/worktops just been wrapped because they’re absolutely identical apart from the colour? Nothing wrong with that, I painted all mine but it only took me 3 days in a kitchen twice that size (smell the wealth) doing it myself.

Tiles are still the same too just the walls have been painted white.
Hen I know this isn't your job but if you're happy with the paint you used could you tell me what it was please? I think part of truly appreciating your home is lovingly doing DIY within your capability. Throwing money into a money pit never seems to work does it....

Reactions: 7
Aye, screams class and so forth.

View attachment 2246512
Ah wuz thinking he cud use his neon yellow pepper but this is far mair bespoke fitting fur oor Martin 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Erm, that “boujie” dish scrubber wasn’t in his underwhelming glow up reel. I subjected myself to it again to check. So how come he had soooooooooo many messages about it?

Ooooooh, to promote an aff link…. Gotcha.
Mebbes it wuz up his erse and they saw the reflection oan his windae ma lovelie #buttplug

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Erm, that “boujie” dish scrubber wasn’t in his underwhelming glow up reel. I subjected myself to it again to check. So how come he had soooooooooo many messages about it?

Ooooooh, to promote an aff link…. Gotcha.
I noticed that too. The dirty little liar. Learning from his insta hun mates

Reactions: 14
Anyway, Happy Saturday.

354919742_567898828751856_5004360363624689622_n.jpg

After that high and then low, I need some strong coffee to pick me back up.

So the twonk is aff linking his new kitchen pieces the noo to pay for it all.

He's even done an aff link for a washing scrubber when he was gifted one from Scrub Daddy not long ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His reel.
We shall be inundated with pics every morning of his kitchen, rather than the gifted breeze block sofa.

Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he had spent the money on boxing in the meter/boiler, changing the light to spots, and maybe built in storage around the fridge instead of those stupid looking baskets on top of cupboards it would have been much better.

Whats his obsession with putting baskets on top of cupboards? Surely a clear sign you have too much crap.

The counter was nicer in the wood effect. He could have kept that the same and painted the cupboards a warmer colour and changed the handles. It would have been much better than the awful grey which is now so outdated.

Reactions: 16
Well…that was an anticlimax. Grey. Wow.
Why the duck would you get them re-wrapped then get the wrong way round wonky handles put back on?? The meter thing sticking out like a sore thumb and the smeg kettle and toaster. See they’re not yet stood on coasters like his old ones (that were actually only about a year old). He never mentioned them in his stories though did he?
The baskets on the top for autumn mugs, Xmas mugs and spare plates? 🤯
See his coffee station and substations have survived the makeover 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m confused, has he uploaded the ‘glow up’? All I see is a dingy looking kitchen that wouldn’t look out of place in the type of restaurant that would be called ‘Golden Bridge’.
What an absolute fanny shart 😂 I run a company and wouldn’t spunk money like him. What da fucks wrong with a Morphy Richard’s set ffs 😂 especially when it’s going in that hole.

Which makes me muse as I lie on my lounger, what holes grimmer, Maz’s back passage or the communial high footfall of Beruit Towers?
---
Mario Luther King I had a dream so aye!!
Next thread

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To behonest I didnt even notice the difference with the kitchen. Same wonky doors, same meter on the wall and boiler. They are the first things you would sort out.

On the beg for a neon sign too I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To behonest I didnt even notice the difference with the kitchen. Same wonky doors, same meter on the wall and boiler. They are the first things you would sort out.

On the beg for a neon sign too I see.
That all the huns have for garden rooms, man caves, home gyms etc

Reactions: 12
Sorry ma lovelies I’ve got to speed read only on page 33 as ma real life wee lassie is about to come out the dancing. Is it ma Kerry K’s or is that pipe above the boiler unit not thick with dust? And he calls himself a ‘dirty scrubber’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The difference ma lovelies is pure night & day! And he’s blown away by how the fablon works, it’s wizardry, pure magic! Well here’s a spoiler for ya Martin, it’s just sticky back plastic so not really that complex. He’s a bleeping nutter keep spending all that money on a council property instead of saving for somewhere better to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having a cat shitter in the kitchen, a small kitchen at that . Lol you're cooking dinner and there's the cat taking a steaming turd while he's cooking his stovies😆 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Absolutely pyoor stunning and classy Marion.

Cupboard doors still wonky
Door handles still the wrang way roon
Pre payment electric meter still oan display
3 foot high mini fridge freezer
Open top cat litter tray

Nay wunner so many hunners and thousands are jealous of you ma lovely 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hallo ma lovelies how are ye all?long time lurker and sometimes a commenter here. Welll havent i gone and broken down 1/2 mile away from bermuit towers. Since im waiting on the rac man coming to rescue me - i thought id had a wee watch at oor marios stories. jesus - the kitchen reveal? how on EARTH did that take over a week to basically paint a wall and wrap the cabnits? Ive had a full kitchen rip out and new one in place in less time! SURELY hes having us all on with the music for before and after, like surely?! whos in their right mind takes that seriously lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.