Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what that white box thing is at window?
Screenshot_20230617-101718~2.png

Love the bespoke kitchen heating.
Screenshot_20230617-101744~2.png

The extra storage must be the reason it took so long.
Screenshot_20230617-101821~2.png

I'm so underwhelmed I've lost the ability to speak Martin.

Miss Greedy will be livid that Martin revealed his new kitchen before hers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Right Iā€™ve swerved right out of my lane as Iā€™ve seen you all discussing the ā€œnew kitchenā€ LOL had to go and have a look.
And I didnā€™t think it could be any worse than Iā€™ve imagined. Itā€™s taken over a week to change the cupboards from white to grey??????
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜­
black washing machine/tumble dryer - grey units - white Smeg Kettle and toaster (only purchased on Klarna to fit in with the huns who all live in big houses, not one bed council flats) - itā€™s like a flat for the blind. Nothing goes.

I canā€™t get my head round someone owning smeg appliances but canā€™t open their kitchen door fully because of stuff rammed behind it or canā€™t cover their boiler.

ps that bin looks like a big office printer. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Clearly couldnā€™t be arsed to fix the wee screws inside the door to line them all up! The doors are all different spacing and squint! Baw bag!!

also using a the 0.5 lense on the iPhone to make it like bigger and wider šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you can tell cause the cat litter tray looks like a big long thin rectangle!

got it all wrong again

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m genuinely so disappointed. I was looking forward to this and itā€™s so much more boring and predictable than I thought it could be.

I need time to process this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aside from the brick wallpaper it looked better before, the jj and smeg are irrelevant when your boiler is on display, you have a strip light and a cat's litter tray in it, instead box in the boiler, change the light, the wallpaper and get a enclosed litter tray all of which would have made a huge difference at a lower cost, give it a few months and then it will be him complaining it's too dark, he just has to spend money and hasn't really a clue.
---
Some of the comments from his Mafia lovelies, for those banned from Martin's page.
View attachment 2246162View attachment 2246163View attachment 2246164View attachment 2246165
That comment "Love that you keep it so real, so easy to get lost in all the perfection" ermm not sure that was his intention, think in his world this is perfection and others would be so envious.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
IMG_4559.jpeg

No wonder his and Deekā€™s teeth are falling out, the amount of fizzy juice he hoards!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Well sheā€™s shot her load early. Deleted the countdown and done the big revealā€¦ well ma lovelies, Iā€™m affronted she hasnā€™t had the cupboard handles put in the right way and sheā€™s no boxed the meter in. Still looks tit, imagine ya dream being to decorate ya council kitchen and not to own your own front and back doors. Thatā€™s goals right there šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

P.s, the coats hanging over the rotting food bin šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the hell does she need a spice rack. Is it used for ornamental purposes, because this fat witch thinks a kitchen is a storage cupboard.
Screenshot_20230617_110620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies, am noo weeelllll. Cannae believe how much she hates her hideous, hubba bubba sofa, the fat duck. She barely posts it, bet Danyell is fumming. I bet a leg has already snapped off the cheap tat, when Marion flumped her fat arse on it. What's with the collection of prolapsed bumhole vases? Glad I've caught up in time for the kitchen reveal. Tons blessings to youse aw. Oh and Marion couldn't possibly be the father of Greedys baby, Marion is not man enough to produce sperm. As you aw know, her balls are the size of petit pois, talcum powdered to duck and back. Aye.
Hen itā€™s true, ah huv the photie tae proove it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.