Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As predicted, he shot his load early - he literally couldn’t wait. ALL THAT build up for what?!? Should have covered up the council flat electrical things on the wall.

and as predicted, Smeg items. Stupid mutant. Do something with your life you fat slug!! The cost of those is a wee night away, I know what I’d prefer 💎

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As expected the awful handles remain, the boiler and all the junk on the wall remains on the wall as does the glorious and awful looking strip light 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Genuinely looked better before, ma lovelies, so aye. Still cooncil glam wae that boiler and gas hanging off the wall 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s spent near £600 on a toaster, kettle and a bleeping bucket but couldn’t shell out the extra to cover the monstrous gas meter and boiler? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Just got a speeding ticket coming here well he did not disappoint ....all we need now is the cooncil to demolish beirut towers and the monstrosity monzo has created so aye and rains shitebox in the kitchen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I preferred it before, also they really have zero storage in that flat don’t they 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why has he got beef with door handles? He refuses to change any of them! Did you see all the crap on top of the cupboards and behind the kitchen door?! Couldn't he have left the litter tray out of his reel. All I noticed was grey cupboards, it looks the same.

This is the dream apparently.
Screenshot_20230617_100250_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hes fabllonned it grey shock horror kept old ugly boiler on show white worktops same handles n about a grand on kitchen appliances marions defo no playing full deck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No different, except units are grey, worktops are white. He will need to move his bin when he wants anything from freezer.

Will try and screenshot some of the video for those banned, buts it's so underwhelming you are missing nothing. Why that took over a week to do I will never know.

Screenshot_20230617-100605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why has he got beef with door handles? He refuses to change any of them! Did you see all the crap on top of the cupboards and behind the kitchen door?! Couldn't he have left the litter tray out of his reel. All I noticed was grey cupboards, it looks the same.

This is the dream apparently.
View attachment 2246114
The leccy meter oozes class and nae debates 👌

The air fryer has been promoted tae a space previously fur a hot beverage stashun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I’m back after another watch - have the units/worktops just been wrapped because they’re absolutely identical apart from the colour? Nothing wrong with that, I painted all mine but it only took me 3 days in a kitchen twice that size (smell the wealth) doing it myself.

Tiles are still the same too just the walls have been painted white.

Reactions: 18
Just got a speeding ticket coming here well he did not disappoint ....all we need now is the cooncil to demolish beirut towers and the monstrosity monzo has created so aye and rains shitebox in the kitchen 🤮
Demolishing wud be an improvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's basically colour flipped the kitchen, everything that was grey is now white and everything that was white is now grey. Doors, walls, toaster - doesn't look that different

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.