Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s the whole build up, all the secrecy etc then it’s 9291718192 pics of whatever he is revealing with each one being as underwhelming as the last. The fact he thinks we are all jealous too makes it even better 😂
Then, following the ridiculous build up for the most underwhelming reveals, the inevitable come down within hours triggering the 'I'm Fine', 'trolls', 'Elephant walking, dogs barking' tit before he starts the pathetic etsy and B&M tat shopping and planning to refloor the place again desperately trying to work out where his next IG likes are coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He bought them in July 2021 for £21 each.

View attachment 2240199

No, Deek was or is a member of the Orange Men.

We all loved the wee man befare this info was spilled but nay mare.
Drink cup?? What an odd way to say “glass” 😂
---
Lovelies, remember he said he wasn’t going to plan a party for his 40th and he had some bullshit reason that I can’t remember but I’ve just noticed he’s following two new party accounts. He’s definitely fishing for a party

View attachment 2240755
Did anyone else read that as Touch of Cloth, which basically means you’re about to tit yourself. Pretty fitting for Maz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t have a horse, I’ll never have a horse, I’ve never been riding, but here’s my recommendation for the best horse trainer evah.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
View attachment 2241432
Because he has first hand experience of landscape gardeners what with that massive garden he’s got… oh, wait…
Taking recommendations for landscape gardeners from someone with no garden is a no no, like taking fashion advice from Mario 😂
---
I don’t have a horse, I’ll never have a horse, I’ve never been riding, but here’s my recommendation for the best horse trainer evah.
Can you DM me his number please 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What IS he going to do in Benidorm? The silly bleep won't get off the plane once the heat hits!

Oh am no well Deek. Can see it now. Cock.
Benidorm is somewhere I go every September with the family so I'd bloody love him to be there when I am, can you imagine the in the wild pics I'd get if I saw him. Shuffling around with his sports direct fan, vest top and and hand held fan with a face on him because of the heat :sick: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't know where he is off to on his holiday but he needs to take mosquitoes in to account .. They are out of control here (Med) this year and don't normally bother me but this summer they are beyond crazy.
He will scratch himself raw with the itching. Luckily I know what to buy to control it. Can just see him in a Benidorm chemist trying to explain 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He bought them in July 2021 for £21 each.

View attachment 2240199

No, Deek was or is a member of the Orange Men.

We all loved the wee man befare this info was spilled but nay mare.
Is he seriously? Do they even let openly gay men dance about on their wee walk?
---
I wonder if Martin is hot? He hasn't mentioned it.
He's hot and it's no fur him, but he's fine ma lovelie. Taps aff, 10 aff, #MariosMafia

Also it's actually deeply offensive to his Italian heritage that he let's his bespoke small business chums put mafia in his codes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The man that has to borrow his brother's garden to sit in 🤣
Thread title suggestion! ⬆
---
Is he seriously? Do they even let openly gay men dance about on their wee walk
Get tae staunchly ken ma lovelie 😘 ⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.