Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah miss the days when we didnae hate wee Deek.
Before the ๐ŸŠ reveal.
He shud go oan this morning and dae a wee interview like the Schofe did ...oan second thoughts ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ah'm creased at Paisley Neymar @blueblue , mair like a Paisley nae mark ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just spotted them live and wild in EK shopping centre. Nae foties or ma family would've disowned me. But I'll admit what initially caught my attention before I recognised them was how bleeping good looking wee Deek is. Really short but could be a South American footballer.

Madam had his face screwed up moaning about something.
Deek is that you hen??? Weโ€™ve been waiting for you to give us a sign for a wee while now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Burning the candle at both ends, doing what exactly?!. It's not like he has a social life or a full time job. The pathetic dick! ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20230610-211050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
His whole living room looks like a downmarket dentists waiting room
Definitely. My dentists waiting room actually looks nicer than that horrible sofa he's bought. I think Bumming Fort Mk 1 looked marginally better than that awful, cheap thing he's got now. I don't understand how anyone could look at that and think ooohh I like this one. It was probably the only corner suite Danyell had that he could afford.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Burning the candle at both ends, doing what exactly?!. It's not like he has a social life or a full time job. The pathetic dick! ๐Ÿ™„
View attachment 2231344
Sit yoursel doon and get some class ma lovely.

He hasnae been burning the candle at both ends, he's actually been burning both ends of the candle. #factual

๐Ÿ everywhere oan this app.
Never message this page again. Capeesh.

Tons blessings ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It sends me that when he says theyโ€™re โ€œgoing to enjoy the sunโ€ it translates to โ€œgoing to Home Bargainsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!!! Utterly ridiculous and so forth. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It sends me that when he says theyโ€™re โ€œgoing to enjoy the sunโ€ it translates to โ€œgoing to Home Bargainsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!!! Utterly ridiculous and so forth. So aye
He should go more upmarket and go to the Range. Then he really could enjoy the sun on one of their sunloungers in their outside bit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
โ€œWithout death of her addiction involvedโ€ what the actual duck does that meanโ€ฆโ€ฆ? Illiterate wee toad ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited to add ? as Iโ€™m not an illiterate toad ๐Ÿธ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It would have taken him 2 trains of 2 buses or 1 train one bus to get to EK. I stay in EK and I would happily take 2 buses to not go to the town centre lol if you have to nip down for something it's a quick exit after it. Used to be busy, good shops etc not now. Wonder if he met any of his lovelies while in EK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Isnโ€™t his brother a writer?

Not only did Sadie never pick him up, looks like she never read to him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
โ€œI always have that thought of if she was here how would had it turned out for her without death of her addiction involved?โ€ bleeping WIT?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
the sofa reveal sent me into such a tizzy Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ll cope with kitchen reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.