Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I always have that thought of if she was here how would had it turned out for her without death of her addiction involved?” bleeping WIT?
Let me fix that for you.
“I’ve always thought that if she hadn’t fallen into the trap of addiction, how would her life have worked out?”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pardon my loves but what is EK?

I've been out loving ma best life today and have had a few of them lethal drinks, but surely it isn't the booze that is stopping me from understanding his speal about Whitney? Make it make sense 🤯

Reactions: 16
the sofa reveal sent me into such a tizzy I’m not sure I’ll cope with kitchen reveal.
Don’t worry, he’s making us wait another week, you’ll have calmed down from the excitement of the sofa by then. Just breathe. You can do this…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pardon my loves but what is EK?

I've been out loving ma best life today and have had a few of them lethal drinks, but surely it isn't the booze that is stopping me from understanding his speal about Whitney? Make it make sense 🤯
East Kilbride ma lovely. It’s a nearby town she likes tae frequent on the regular. It’s another tit hole, so he feels right at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lads, I’ve woken up with a wee hangover after a few too many lethal 👉🏻 🍹 but that rambling post made zero sense, right? To think that he actually writes that bollocks, reads it back to himself and thinks it makes any kind of sense is baffling. His brain is completely jumbled.

Complaining about how tired he is again after doing the absolute bare minimum, in the same week he was crying about wanting a baby. Jesus fecking Christ you couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 28
He must be a drinker. That’s no the ramblings of a sober person, surely no!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He just reminds me of the friends episode where Joey writes the recommendation letter to the adoption agency and he uses a thesaurus 😂😂😂😂
---
I’ve always said he’s a secret piss head, or partial to the devils lettuce like Derek is
He’s second hand stoned and doesnt know it ma lovelie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does this even mean? It's like the ramblings of an imbecileView attachment 2231701
Silly witch, she never lost her talent, I went to her final concert, she was fabulous, fluffed the beginning of ‘I Will Always Love You’, but I still get goosebumps when she restarted.
Now I can’t say me and Whit knew each other. However, I’m 99.9% certain, if she’d known the Insta superstar of Paisley whilst alive, she would have thought he’s one massive bleep x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The new concrete Lego must be so uncomfortable.

There hasn’t been a single “Dan-yell hen, am pyoor chuffed for yuh and chantin’ yuh on from ma rooftop fur to be achieving the accolades showered apon yuh for the makings of comfort”.

I’d say he’s fuuuuming with the new sofa. It looks awful and now he’s stuck with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Notice how he sits at the best end (if there is one,) with his legs stretched out and poor old Deek has to get comfortable on the other bit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think we can all agree that if Whitney Houston had known she had the support of the Prince of Paisley, she’d have turned her life around and would still be with us today.

She’d likely be visiting Mario right now, eating Dairylea from his tapas table, and giving herself access to his wifi thanks to the framed password in the high footfall area.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He must be a drinker. That’s no the ramblings of a sober person, surely no!
ma hen I don’t know and we will never get tae know but I think she’s too uppity to be an alky. Oor wee lovelie is just 💎stupid💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.