Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a two-seater dining table.
Don't be daft, that would be a practical thing to have.🤣

Ah'm aff oot tae Glesga the day fur some cocktails, will keep an eye oot fur the gruesome twosome at train station and china sea. Disclaimer: ah mean outside china sea, ah'm no gawn there 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aw FFS hens wit a way to start ma day… last night couldny sleep so I stumbled doon the world a flight reviews on YouTube. Next thing I’ve woken up way a dream a oor Maria on a business class flight tae Dubai!😩 Could just imagine the fat slug in the chair, trying to be paly way the stewards, stinking up the cabin way her leaky fart box!

Anyway hens tons a love on this fine Saturday, am away tae work wae the roasters at ma joab!💎🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just spotted them live and wild in EK shopping centre. Nae foties or ma family would've disowned me. But I'll admit what initially caught my attention before I recognised them was how bleeping good looking wee Deek is. Really short but could be a South American footballer.

Madam had his face screwed up moaning about something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Deeks not too awful until he opens his mouth. Then you see the howling gingivitis gums & he rapidly loses any appeal he might have had

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just spotted them live and wild in EK shopping centre. Nae foties or ma family would've disowned me. But I'll admit what initially caught my attention before I recognised them was how bleeping good looking wee Deek is. Really short but could be a South American footballer.

Did he have his sports direct bag way him ma luvlie?💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I get the feeling that he would walk round these places , waiting for people to recognise him and ask for a pic or autograph or summat🤣. Yan know cos hes this famous influencer an all that🙄.... not the real talent though, thats his bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

South American footballer has ended me ma lovelie 😂

So when he said the other day he was super busy this weekend he just meant he was going to be traipsing around a bloody shopping centre? what an exciting life the pair of them lead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

So when he said the other day he was super busy this weekend he just meant he was going to be traipsing around a bloody shopping centre? what an exciting life the pair of them lead!!
Why on earth would you want to go to Ek town centre it's a dive hardly any shops in it now half decent one is New look and Primark that's it ohh and a matalan he would be better going to the fort. Lovely day and he spends it in the worse place possible. I'm originally Ek grew up there centre is awful.
I think grey for kitchen to match everywhere else and might try get a wee breakfast bar in there. Imagine trying eat your food and Rayns litter tray is right below your feet.

Back to the couch so stupid having one that size when it's only the 2 of them and no one visits. Sorry might have visitors since he only shows what he wants to show oan that app that isnae his Joab but is he's joab since he got blue ticked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I get the feeling that he would walk round these places , waiting for people to recognise him and ask for a pic or autograph or summat🤣. Yan know cos hes this famous influencer an all that🙄.... not the real talent though, thats his bro.
He's only approached by Julies though. 🤔
Screenshot_20230610-174558.png

---
Can he use his sunflower lanyard on the train?
Can you imagine the state of the train cludgie after he'd been in 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
The pele of paisley oor wee deek. Unfortunately for wee dele the only baws gettin kicked is his…. For no toeing the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Like a wee Paisley Neymar.

I was surprised he travelled that distance to go there as EK is nothing special, HB, Primark etc. We were only there to get a click and collect then back to the garden.
---
Did he have his sports direct bag way him ma luvlie?💎
He did have some sort of bag swinging from his hip but that could have been an EK purchase.
---
Daft thing is he could actually have a little 2 seater bistro set behind the sofa and in front of the window but I bet there's so much stuff already behind there that it won't fit 🤔
You know how you can't spell divorce with c, o, v, i or d? My pal was in a flat after leaving her life during covid, she couldn't get trades, no non-essential shopping etc and she had that wee flat looking lovely. You can do anything in any space with a bit of taste and common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Deeks not too awful until he opens his mouth. Then you see the howling gingivitis gums & he rapidly loses any appeal he might have had
Ah miss the days when we didnae hate wee Deek.
Before the 🍊 reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.