Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He types like he talks which is pyoor unadulterated waffle. You didn't know but you goat tae know.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the big kitchen refit just a council revamp due to the fact they’re not knocking down his block of Beirut Towers? Can’t imagine it’ll be anything spectacular.

Is the big kitchen refit just a council revamp due to the fact they’re not knocking down his block of Beirut Towers? Can’t imagine it’ll be anything spectacular.
It’s not even the council doing it. It’s this mug paying out again when it doesn’t even need doing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think we can all agree that if Whitney Houston had known she had the support of the Prince of Paisley, she’d have turned her life around and would still be with us today.

She’d likely be visiting Mario right now, eating Dairylea from his tapas table, and giving herself access to his wifi thanks to the framed password in the high footfall area.
Oan Whitney's dots oaf doom wud be oor Martin singing and Whitney saying sing it son!!

• Haha
It blows my mind how much money he wastes on “doing up” the flat when it’s not even his. I accidentally spent a fortune in Boots today as I had ran out of loads of products but the fact Marion would spend more on wax melts and toddler’s New Balances made me feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doubt the cooncil would touch any of those flats, hence the minging skirting/door handles/ and falling apart kitchen. They will be demolished one way or another and soon probably, despite what his wee letter said. They are a bleeping eye sore and would no look out a place in soviet Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The new concrete Lego must be so uncomfortable.

There hasn’t been a single “Dan-yell hen, am pyoor chuffed for yuh and chantin’ yuh on from ma rooftop fur to be achieving the accolades showered apon yuh for the makings of comfort”.

I’d say he’s fuuuuming with the new sofa. It looks awful and now he’s stuck with it.
Maybe he doesn’t want her taking this to higher heights and so forth , and just wants the design to be bespoke to him, I Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he liked to keep his family private, or does that change when he wants to show something off like that inflatable thing, the inside of his brother's and sister's house etc... The dick! 🙄

Screenshot_20230611-180150_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230611-181020_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there not the possibility it could be a council refit?
Was there not a mention of upgrades when he found out his flat wasn’t getting bulldozed?

Reactions: 12
I’d be really angry if my child went to a birthday party for their 11 year old friend, and ended up on the page of a 40 year old man being broadcast to his 150k followers.
F3E14D54-FF9B-434E-A1B1-BFB300D2AD1F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Putting videos up on to that app, of 11 year old girls without their parents consent. Shame on you Marion. I’d be fumin if my daughter went to her pals birthday and her 40 year old hobbit uncle filmed her and posted her on social media.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is there not the possibility it could be a council refit?
Was there not a mention of upgrades when he found out his flat wasn’t getting bulldozed?
No, he's doing it all himself ma lovelie.

According to the cooncil they are only renovating outside.

He is getting a new roof, trims, gutters, solar panels. wall insulation, new close door, repainted close, repairs to stair treads, TV aerial and maybe new windows.

Reactions: 22
No, he's doing it all himself ma lovelie.

According to the cooncil they are only renovating outside.

He is getting a new roof, trims, gutters, solar panels. wall insulation, new close door, repainted close, repairs to stair treads, TV aerial and maybe new windows.
Don’t forget the sharps and body parts removal from the stairway 😉 IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
r
Putting videos up on to that app, of 11 year old girls without their parents consent. Shame on you Marion. I’d be fumin if my daughter went to her pals birthday and her 40 year old hobbit uncle filmed her and posted her on social media.
If I was the parent of one of those girls I would have a few choice words for him.

Yup 100% a safeguarding issue that.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.