Cleaning with Mario #101 Mario McKnight (she/her)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His OG sofa is the only one that actually looks like an actual sofa 😂 also wits his obsession with grey! Most folk I know whenever the time comes for a new couch (which is not once every 12 months) they always try out a new colour 🥲

Reactions: 29
I call BS on her “clicking the heating oan” surely it wouldn’t come on as the hutch would be warm enough already. Unless his thermostat is set high

Reactions: 21
OG sofa:

View attachment 2228375

Ironic really because it’s the same idea as the latest monstrosity but much much nicer. Should have kept that one, Mario. twit.
I genuinely think this is the nicest one! Although I do quite like* number 3.
*When I say like I mean it's the nicest out of the pick and looks best in the space...but I wouldn't choose any if them in my bespoke living room.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OG sofa:

View attachment 2228375

Ironic really because it’s the same idea as the latest monstrosity but much much nicer. Should have kept that one, Mario. twit.
That looks much nicer than all the other ones and if he say it went out of shape then that's because his fat ass was likely never out of it.. nae debates.

I wonder when I'm going to get over the shock of the new sofa. I genuinely still can't believe how bad it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How dare youse all, pyoor 🐍's oan this app.

Jist as well Martin huz his lovelies fanclub.

Pyoor proud of Martin saving lives ...oops a mean getting a new sofa. And wud definitely make front cover of Hello, Beirut edition.
Screenshot_20230609-160919.png

Screenshot_20230609-161018~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His brother is the real talent? Apposed to what? HIM? Oh plueeeesse gee me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agree the way he’s referred to his brother a couple of times as the “real talent” is weird. Why not just say he’s talented? It’s like he’s under the impression people think he’s the big star talent in the family 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Change Turkey tae Woodhill Dental and 40’s tae 70’s and it’s pretty accurate (and blokes tae women in keeping with the thread title)
DFC63255-504B-4ED0-843A-D9F32E56797B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies. How are youse aw?

Clutching ma bespoke beak at the school staff room seating area.

Mazda hen, even the Grand High Witch Hinch hersel doesn't bother with grey the noo
Gets it so wrong every single time.
Jealous that you can get on Tattle in the school staff room! Our school has the website blocked so have to catch up when I get home😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s the predictions for the new kitchen then troops. We going for beige and more natural? More like farm hoose style in the bespoke boujee tatt flat. Farm hoose in the middle of paisley prolly pay a couple o junkies in the close to dress up like alpacas to make it authentic. If you don’t Ken get tae Ken

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.