Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylollipop

She kisses the arse of grinch and mario probably brought some followers too..she got sacked from jer job for slagging them off on insta 😄 🤣 😂

Her*
It’s actually quite scary just how much she idolises Hinch 😳 I know she did then blamed them for affecting her mental health

• Wow
Reactions: 7

DilysMcGillis

It’s a bit early but today is a day for celebration. I’d just like to take a moment to thank Brian, for without him and his credit card and dedication to buying bots, none of this would be possible.
I was going to propose a drinking game to get the party started, perhaps take a sip every time Sammi mentions motors, collEEge or insurance but I don’t fancy ending up in a&e the night getting my stomach pumped. Sho....aye
Where the fuck do they get all that cash though?! 🤔 The amount she spends on absolute shite is unreal 🤔

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
Btw am the same a honestly cannot stand her she loves herself so much and her whole house is pink !!! I just dont get that living with a guy looks like a womans house she frys my brain if anyone starts a thread tag me 😂
I went to school with her shes 100x worse in person.

• Wow
  • Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
She in her car driving and talking into her phone making insta vids while the wean is in the back of car. Ffs does not matter that she's hands free concentrate on the fuckin road ya rocket 🙄
I thought the exact same I actually felt a bit nervous just watching her ...of all the irresponsible things she’s done this is up there ,ahhhhh I’m raging at this 🤬🤬🤬

• Wow

Stormi

She got 95 comments on her grid when she announced the big 10k 😂😂😂😂 speaks volumes eh! I mean what would that woman encourage anyone to do ? Feck all 😂😂 these people are a complete joke 😂😂 good entertainment though for us 😂

• Haha

Soyeahermyeah

Does anyone else think that she loves the fact that there’s a thread about her? Why do you think she was so desperate to ‘hut 10k’
She thinks she’s big time now and in the same league as Mario etc. Sorry Sammi but your thread will never be bespoke or boujie like yon Mario’s. He’s a twat but he’s our twat. We just dinnae like you 😘
Yeah hes just a bit of a tit, I dont feel any anger towards him he makes me laugh
Miss piggy on the other hand I fucking hate

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I remember the BLM post she got loads of hate because of that especially from another Scottish account who actually comes across a lovely guy ..after he called her out she went silent for days , hate to say thing but I actually think you can tell her oldest girl would think she’s better than other kids , she allowed way to much freedom on social media remember when she done a live on her own while her mum was in other room that’s when that boy messaged her ..but I suppose thats what happens when you allow your children to see and hear every thing going on they end up thinking they are way older than they are ...good luck Sammi in the future your going to need it .
I actually reached out to the account that called her out and thanked him. I actually really like him, he comes across as a genuinely nice guy.

WookieCookie

This has made my day wee sammi getting 10k. This will be my new favourite thread after Cleaning with Marion 😂😂

Does she remember theres a pandemic going on and theres been a spike in glasgow but she feels need to go round the full G postcode area for fucking laundy shit 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6

Badaboom

VIP Member
She was in and out of the shops constantly..shielding my arse!
Remember when she was flashing her NHS ID to jump the queue in Aldi even though she wasn’t working, therefore has no time pressure. Think she was buying a carpet cleaner or something 😂🤣

Dollylollipop

Said this the other day !! The way that dog was growing and snapping at her she thought it was funny imagine that was her wean and it bit her !! Have u saw her 10k post she thanks all her pals and when going down the list i thought
Cunt
Cunt
Cunt😂😂😂😂😂
Big mama doesn’t bother me as much as the rest although I wish she’d encourage her boy to eat better and lose weight..but as for the rest 🤢

Stormi

She said it’s been a chaotic week🤔🤔🤔 she has sat on her arse most days!!! I love they way she puts on the wee feel sorry for me voice

• Haha