Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
See sheโ€™s still trying to get Hinch to notice her. Sheโ€™s no gonnae shag you sammi, nor is she going to become pals with you and get your followers up. One thing they do have in common though is their shared love of bots ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 9

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing there..watching who views the story then jumping on here to see it they mention it
:rolleyes::unsure:
It can be worked out quite easily @ohwell123

So has Scummy Mummy bought her own barrloons as she didn't say they were gifted or the like?? Also had a look at her followers and there's definitely been a few 'Add to baskets' there.

Also love that Marions thread was a sub for Rendall, then Rendall got her thread which became a sub for Scummy Mummy and here we are ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I shuddered when she said about speaking to Alfieโ€™s breeders about getting another one. She canโ€™t even look after him right! That wee soul doesnโ€™t know whether heโ€™s coming or going at times the way she shouts at and treats him. But aye, throw him a 1st birthday party. Iโ€™m sure throwing a party hat on him will show everyone on the gram that sheโ€™s a top dog maw!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Gla30

Chatty Member
This lassie is driving a motor sheโ€™s admitted she canโ€™t work while recording stories. Give me strength. How is this a future nurse

• Haha

Dollylollipop

I think it was. The receipt was put on one of the threads that was deleted. She then ordered more A day or two later from another insta page ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ No wonder the wee ones skin is so bad using that crap every time she has a bath.
ยฃ170 odds im sure

• Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
โ€˜Cannae believe ahv hut 10kโ€™

Shes been banging on about it for weeks and had her giveaway up for weeks!

• Haha

Soyeahermyeah

Agree, Mario is harmless. I have a wee soft spot for him and his dramatic bespoke boujee ways๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚. Sammy on the other hand, sheโ€™s just no likeable at all and I have no idea what her purpose is on insta because sheโ€™s certainly no a cleaning account.
When she says ma hoose is given me the boke.. but still does fuck all

• Haha

ohwell123

Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fuckin bunch of neds

Anyone see her pal talking about tattle and puttin a petition up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ am fae east end of glesga am wider than anyone ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fuckin bunch of neds
She even pouts this idiot before she realises the camera is on fkn loves her self ano u read here so fuck off back to insta with ur perfect pink house dno wit loyalty is fkn clown๐Ÿคจ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

TryingNYC

Sheโ€™s constantly complaining about how badly behaved the girls are - Iโ€™d be a little shit too if I was constantly itchy, my mum throwing me into glitter bath bomb baths, directly spraying clean jammas with chemicals and smoking me out with all the cleaning chemicals layered on wax melts layered on candles ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
This is the third thread that I have been on for Sammi so hope this lasts unlike the others ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

I wish she would walk her bloody dog, she doesnโ€™t deserve that dog. I think it is bored. Itโ€™s young and has too much energy to just be let out in her tiny garden. She lives close to a big park, there is no excuse. Unless it gets walked and we donโ€™t see it but I am sure if it was it wouldnโ€™t be jumping around all the time.
With her washing out the front garden! Red neck.... hanging your knickers out fur the full street to smell her pods aff them ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Haha
  • Sick
Agree, Mario is harmless. I have a wee soft spot for him and his dramatic bespoke boujee ways๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ˜‚. Sammy on the other hand, sheโ€™s just no likeable at all and I have no idea what her purpose is on insta because sheโ€™s certainly no a cleaning account.
Was just about to mention that her hoose is boggin looks tiny and sheโ€™s filled it with cheap tat like Marion but then again you only need to look at her front garden so that wud give you an idea what insides like before you even see it!!! Iโ€™ve never came across a more miserable moaning face coo in aw ma days !!!